sunshinesnekdeceit

Islands of Snek and Starlight
Bells
Island
Snek
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Bee Plush
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Snek is my island that I have had from the start and I am finally working to make it a 5 star island and this is a place to not only tell my journey but to tell you more about Snek.

Snek currently has 11 residents on the island, Me (Dawn), Judy, Broccolo, Apollo, Bangle, Deidre, Cherry, Pango, Marina, Roald and Henry.
Some previous residents of Snek have been: Octavian, Phoebe, Alfonzo, Renee, O'Hare, a glitched Marshall house (the moving out glitch) and Bud.

Things you might see here are island progress updates as well as some other updates. Apollo might be moving out for a while soon as the first update, as I am getting amiibos so my villager list might move around but I also need to get a villager through my island first.

Today I got some Amiibos and so I invited Goldie to my campsite, this is my first Amiibo campsite invite so lets see how this goes.

I have had Stitches move in and out of my island for a friend and I am helping friends slowly get villagers they like so Apollo keeps moving in and out currently

It has been a long time since I have given an update to my Journal

Hoping to have 3 new villagers move in and Pango, Broccolo and Roald move out soon for a new Peppy, new Lazy and new Jock

Another journal update. Hoping to get Marina moved out soon as Marina will be moving to my new secondary island in the future, hoping to get Ione to be the normal villager of this island.

Back