• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official WWE Thread

I have a terrible habit of reading Smackdown spoilers before it airs since it tapes on Tuesday lol so I thought I'd share them here for anyone who is interested and if you wanna spoiler chat just make sure it's in the /spoiler.

* SmackDown opened with Miz TV but Roman Reigns took The Miz out with a Superman punch early on. Reigns challenged Daniel Bryan to a fight but Seth Rollins interrupts. Reigns vs. Rollins and The Stooges is announced for tonight

* Ryback and Dolph Ziggler defeated Stardust and Goldust.

* Dean Ambrose defeated Curtis Axel.

* Big E defeated Adam Rose.

* Fandango defeated Adam Rose. Rose hit some of the Rosebuds after the match.

* Roman Reigns defeated The Miz. Reigns got a huge reaction here.

* Rusev defeated Erick Rowan.

* Paige defeated Alicia Fox with her submission after countering a Northern Lights suplex.

* Ryback and Dolph Ziggler defeated Stardust and Goldust when Stardust walked out on the match.

* Daniel Bryan defeated Seth Rollins, Joey Mercury and Jamie Noble in a handicap main event by submission when Mercury tapped out. Kane attacked Bryan after the match. They all beat on Bryan, leaving him lay after a chokeslam and a Curb Stomp.

I have a terrible habit of reading Smackdown spoilers before it airs since it tapes on Tuesday lol so I thought I'd share them here for anyone who is interested and if you wanna spoiler chat just make sure it's in the /spoiler.

* SmackDown opened with Miz TV but Roman Reigns took The Miz out with a Superman punch early on. Reigns challenged Daniel Bryan to a fight but Seth Rollins interrupts. Reigns vs. Rollins and The Stooges is announced for tonight

* Ryback and Dolph Ziggler defeated Stardust and Goldust.

* Dean Ambrose defeated Curtis Axel.

* Big E defeated Adam Rose.

* Fandango defeated Adam Rose. Rose hit some of the Rosebuds after the match.

* Roman Reigns defeated The Miz. Reigns got a huge reaction here.

* Rusev defeated Erick Rowan.

* Paige defeated Alicia Fox with her submission after countering a Northern Lights suplex.

* Ryback and Dolph Ziggler defeated Stardust and Goldust when Stardust walked out on the match.

* Daniel Bryan defeated Seth Rollins, Joey Mercury and Jamie Noble in a handicap main event by submission when Mercury tapped out. Kane attacked Bryan after the match. They all beat on Bryan, leaving him lay after a chokeslam and a Curb Stomp.

you and me both. then I end up never tuning in to Thursday Nights. you get the spoilers off the same site I do I wonder?

Anyone catch the NXT Rival show?
I don't watch too much NXT but man, that show had me soaked!

Balor vs Neville
7NQLK0j.png

Charlotte vs Banks vs Lynch vs Bayley
Ki7KVdd.png

Zayn vs Owens
ndQUEmk.png

If you haven't checked it out, I highly recommend it!
It's on the WWE Network for just $9.99 ;)
But you know, new subscribers get the month of February for free.
Get in the Fast Lane, fam.

ALSO RAW HYPE

Last edited:
yo seth rollins and dolph ziggler was a really good match imo
i hate those j&j security *****es ugh

THAT WAS AN AMAZING BUILD UP TO FASTLANE OMG YES
no but why does roman always bleed from his mouth he gotta get that checked out homie

Holy <censored> that fight!
They're doing an excellent job building this feud.
I can't wait for them to throw down at Fast Lane, it's gonna be so great!!!

Hahaha yeeeeees! They were advertising him on tv for RAW this Monday in an 8 man tag team match past several weeks. They changed it yesterday though. He's not being advertised.

You going next week right?
Lucky duck.
You get to see the post Fast Lane RAW which should be very hype.
Potential Undertaker and Orton returns and possible Sting appearance!

You going next week right?
Lucky duck.
You get to see the post Fast Lane RAW which should be very hype.
Potential Undertaker and Orton returns and possible Sting appearance!

Yea. Next week is the week live from Nashville. Look for me behind the commentators! Haha!
It should be hype though!!

I had a dream that Daniel Bryan shined up his knee with a cloth before hitting his finisher and now I want it to happen atleast once

all I know is John Cena is going in raw this Sunday night at the WWE suuuuuuper slaaaam

Last edited:
I watched Total Divas until 5:45am this morning. This is my life as a single adult male.

holy heck, gotta love that vid. A good friend of mine showed me that vid and then I showed it to someone else at school. It became an inside joke quickly and I ended up messing with the school computers a bit. here are the results of that, http://imgur.com/b7Z11IU
http://imgur.com/i1zbbC0

That is <censored> awesome haha I love me some excessive John Cena

I watched Total Divas until 5:45am this morning. This is my life as a single adult male.

I haven't watched an episode yet, surprisingly.
I've been meaning to watch it soon though because Paige is on there now.
7NQLK0j.png

Back