• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official WWE Thread

TheUndertaker.jpg

This thread ain't dead.

bless this thread
randy and ultimate warrior are looking down on us and guiding this thread

I haven't watched WWE since my favorite wrestlers left ( Shawn Micheals, John Morrison, Mickie James etc)
I have no idea who some of the new people are haha

I haven't watched WWE since my favorite wrestlers left ( Shawn Micheals, John Morrison, Mickie James etc)

Shawn Michaels departure made me tear up :(
Jo-Mo was a stellar athlete and I'm shocked he never won the world title. I'd like to see him again sometime.
Mickie James was also one of the better divas but then she split. I hear she's killing it in TNA now though.

The new crop of superstars are solid.
My favorites being Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose ofc.
I'd be glad to educate you on these new talents m8.

Last edited:
Not done watching RAW, but here are a few highlights.

-Seth Rollins pinning John Cena even with interference is always such a good thing
-Dat Seth Rollins/Brock Lesnar staredown
-Seth Rollins
-Dean Ambrose backstage segments
-Daniel Bryan's declaration and beatdown of Kane(pls win the rumble DB)
-Roman Reigns terrible promo

Also this :''''')

Now I'm looking forward to that Contract Signing. ;)

Last edited:
Not done watching RAW, but here are a few highlights.

-Seth Rollins pinning John Cena even with interference is always such a good thing
-Dat Seth Rollins/Brock Lesnar staredown
-Seth Rollins
-Dean Ambrose backstage segments
-Daniel Bryan's declaration and beatdown of Kane(pls win the rumble DB)
-Roman Reigns terrible promo

Also this :''''')

Now I'm looking forward to that Contract Signing. ;)

Ambrose doing the job to Rusev pissed me off because they're pushing the hell out of Rollins and Reigns, yet Ambrose can't even pick up any sort of win. Pure crap.

Ambrose doing the job to Rusev pissed me off because they're pushing the hell out of Rollins and Reigns, yet Ambrose can't even pick up any sort of win. Pure crap.

ESPECIALLY RAWLINS MAN HE LOOKED SO AWESOME AT THE END OF RAW.

But yeah it pisses me off Ambrose is getting the short end of the stick.
Just Rusev superkicking him and the Russian flag hanging down made him look weaker than he already does now.
Boy NEEDS wins!
I wouldn't mind him facing Rusev at WM and hopefully they would put Ambrose over.

ESPECIALLY RAWLINS MAN HE LOOKED SO AWESOME AT THE END OF RAW.

But yeah it pisses me off Ambrose is getting the short end of the stick.
Just Rusev superkicking him and the Russian flag hanging down made him look weaker than he already does now.
Boy NEEDS wins!
I wouldn't mind him facing Rusev at WM and hopefully they would put Ambrose over.

I thought they were gonna go with the Rusev vs Cena match at Mania? Unless they pull a swerve and have Cena win at the Rumble, I really don't see how that would work. Either Bryan or Reigns is winning the Rumble, that means whoever has the title by Mania has to be a heel. The only people I could see holding the title until Mania would be Rollins or Lesnar and they're not gonna give Rollins the title while he still has the MITB. Unless they're planning on Rollins cashing in at the Rumble, which I don't see happening because they purposely put him in to take the pin and make the other two look strong. Plus I'm pretty sure Rollins is booked into a feud with Orton at Mania.

How I see the whole thing going down is that Rollins gets pinned by Lesnar, after the match Cena or Rollins attacks Lesnar, as Rollins is about to cash in... RKO out of nowhere. Then later in the night, Rollins eliminates Orton from the Rumble even though Rollins isn't in it. Boom. Mania feud right there.

I thought they were gonna go with the Rusev vs Cena match at Mania? Unless they pull a swerve and have Cena win at the Rumble, I really don't see how that would work. Either Bryan or Reigns is winning the Rumble, that means whoever has the title by Mania has to be a heel. The only people I could see holding the title until Mania would be Rollins or Lesnar and they're not gonna give Rollins the title while he still has the MITB. Unless they're planning on Rollins cashing in at the Rumble, which I don't see happening because they purposely put him in to take the pin and make the other two look strong. Plus I'm pretty sure Rollins is booked into a feud with Orton at Mania.

How I see the whole thing going down is that Rollins gets pinned by Lesnar, after the match Cena or Rollins attacks Lesnar, as Rollins is about to cash in... RKO out of nowhere. Then later in the night, Rollins eliminates Orton from the Rumble even though Rollins isn't in it. Boom. Mania feud right there.

Yeah that sounds pretty plausible.
I was just thinking where Ambrose could fit in the WM card and I thought Rusev would be a good way to build his stock back up, I forget he was supposedly facing Cena. But I really can't think of an opponent. I'm thinking Heel Sheamus vs Ambrose? I just hope he doesn't get relegated to a battle royale or something. :(

Last edited:
Yeah that sounds pretty plausible.
I was just thinking where Amborse could fit in the WM card and I thought Rusev would be a good way to build his stock back up, I forget he was supposedly facing John Cena. But I really can't think of an opponent. I'm think Heel Sheamus vs Ambrose? I just hope he doesn't get relegated to a battle royale or something. :(

I honestly don't see any way they can add him into a feud. The Sheamus one seems possible, but I have a feeling they're gonna go with the heel Sheamus vs Bryan match they wanted to do last year at Mania until Bryan got super over. I guess there's plans on switching Ambrose heel, but I don't get the point in that when he's just now getting super over as a face. That's WWE creative for you though.

I honestly don't see any way they can add him into a feud. The Sheamus one seems possible, but I have a feeling they're gonna go with the heel Sheamus vs Bryan match they wanted to do last year at Mania until Bryan got super over. I guess there's plans on switching Ambrose heel, but I don't get the point in that when he's just now getting super over as a face. That's WWE creative for you though.

It's a still a jumbled mess. Everything will become clearer after the Rumble. I just hope the feeling in my gut isn't right(Cena walks out champion). :mad:

you can now watch John Morrison wrestle at Lucha Underground under his new ring name Johnny Mundo.

Thanks for the tip my man.
I'll be sure to scope him out!

no prob. it airs Wednesdays at 8pm EST on El Rey Network and Unimas. Also wrestling for them that used to be in WWE is Chavo Guerrero and Ezekiel Jackson

Back