• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Nintendo Direct Madness

plz dont mock me and maybe they're going to relese around at the end of March, also the next direct isnt here yet so dont start saying these random things right now about the game cause no one knows about the exact releses date.

Yeah, I didn't even mock you at all, don't say things that aren't the case, ok? And I doubt end
of March would work since Yoshi's Crafted World is about to coming out on March 29th. Pretty
sure Nintendo knows that if they would drop AC around the same time as Yoshi, nobody would
pay attention to Yoshi at all since AC would the highlight and that would be bad marketing in
the case of Yoshi. Also, I'm just saying my opinions on this topic, as you also saying yours with
the release in March for example. It's fine when you see it different, no problem. I just don't get
my hopes up too much for such a early release, because reasons. That's all... ?\_(ツ)_/?

Yeah, I didn't even mock you at all, don't say things that aren't the case, ok? And I doubt end
of March would work since Yoshi's Crafted World is about to coming out on March 29th. Pretty
sure Nintendo knows that if they would drop AC around the same time as Yoshi, nobody would
pay attention to Yoshi at all since AC would the highlight and that would be bad marketing in
the case of Yoshi. Also, I'm just saying my opinions on this topic, as you also saying yours with
the release in March for example. It's fine when you see it different, no problem. I just don't get
my hopes up too much for such a early release, because reasons. That's all... ?\_(ツ)_/?

It was kinda of a mock in the last post ok?
Also sometimes nintendo do have games delay, just like with Dark Souls. And forgot to say this, they also maybe they would release ac in February or March but to me right now l really have no idea which month are they going to release that game. But ik AC switch might be another city folk look again. Cause the old big console AC games did almost look a like. I just want to play the new Yoshi game that will be coming out.

Last edited:
It was kinda of a mock in the last post ok?
Also sometimes nintendo do have games delay, just like with Dark Souls. And forgot to say this, they also maybe they would release ac in February or March but to me right now l really have no idea which month are they going to release that game. But ik AC switch might be another city folk look again. Cause the old big console AC games did almost look a like. I just want to play the new Yoshi game that will be coming out.

Not sure at which point I mocked you, but whatever...
And just saying, but don't except a release of the game around February or March, the chances that
they release informations about the game around these months are higher then a actual release of the
game itself. Right now, it looks like summer would be most likely. Besides that, I do think we can expect
some a big improvement. The Switch is a console that can offer a lot for a game like Animal Crossing.

I guess it's the best if we just wait and see what is going to happen. We need at first some actual
informations so that we can make our first opinions about the game.

They just posted this, some people seem to think this means there will be a direct but I'm not sure
https://twitter.com/NintendoNYC/status/1083826629787484160
Hm, not sure if this has something to do with a Direct. After all, if Nintendo doesn't say anything
tomorrow then I guess nothing will happen this week. Right now, some people think that the first
week of February could be a more possible date for a Direct. But let's see what Nintendo will do.

Not sure at which point I mocked you, but whatever...
And just saying, but don't except a release of the game around February or March, the chances that
they release informations about the game around these months are higher then a actual release of the
game itself. Right now, it looks like summer would be most likely. Besides that, I do think we can expect
some a big improvement. The Switch is a console that can offer a lot for a game like Animal Crossing.

I guess it's the best if we just wait and see what is going to happen. We need at first some actual
informations so that we can make our first opinions about the game.

Hm, not sure if this has something to do with a Direct. After all, if Nintendo doesn't say anything
tomorrow then I guess nothing will happen this week. Right now, some people think that the first
week of February could be a more possible date for a Direct. But let's see what Nintendo will do.

Ah ha that means nintendo had to do a delay with AC, cause everyone was saying it will be March, but not anymore.

I like looking at the leaks, but I don't take them seriously until Nintendo releases something. I've been waiting for the direct, but I can be patient.
My boyfriend still makes fun of me about the September direct. We were both at work when it came out, so we watched it at home together later that night. I got so hyped up when I saw Isabelle and then that turned into a very aggravated rant when it went on to say she was in Smash. I calmed down when Tom Nook came on but he still thinks my reaction was the funniest thing!

Back