• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Jade Dagger - A Pirate Adventure [Roleplay]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch as the singer and band enter the stage. "Took them long enough."

I watch her carefully as she begins singing. ... Shame that we only have her until the next port. She's not that bad.

I listen intently to the singer and hum along to myself. She's actually kind of good... So is this what it's like to be rich...? I smirk. Not too bad. You get to screw people over financially while still looking good. It definitely is a step up from being a thief. It still is being a thief but being a legal one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I finish my food and set my silverware down.

As I reach for my glass, I start to feel a bit queasy. Ugh... what's going on...? I cover my mouth with my hands; fearful of what could happen next. Please not right now... not here...

Last edited:
I grow guilty as I hear the song's lyrics. I hope Faye's not listening... Why would Leon choose a song like that...? I sigh.

"Oh... Did we hire another singer..?"

I watch as a few more people step out.

"... I guess so."

"Faye...?" I look over at her when she begins to act a bit strange. "Are you all right?"

I quickly nod at the voice and stand up, starting to feel a bit of my food on the way back up.

I get up and approach Faye. "That doesn't seem okay. Antyhose, Leon! Come over here, something's wrong with Faye!"

"... I swear to God, I'm going to **** him up one day." I sigh and approach them.

"... What's wrong with Faye?"

Unable to control myself, I start to vomit all over Teddy, who was conveniently standing nearby.

"Oh, ****!" I jump back when Faye vomits on me. "THAT'S wrong with Faye!"

Last edited:
I wave to a few of my men. "Get her to the infirmary and have the Medical team take care of her."

"As for him, find something in the storage room for him to wear." I nod at Teddy.

".. Um... not trying to be awkward here, but exactly how many times have you guys done it..?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back