• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Jade Dagger - A Pirate Adventure [Roleplay]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beary

straighter than a circle
Bells
Winter Mittens
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Red Candy
Red Candy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
Yellow Candy
Ahoy! All aboard the Jade Dagger and hit the deck! This story follows a group of pirates that have come together under whatever circumstances to pick up odd jobs to earn some money, get into brawls or just to simply enjoy the pirate life. These jobs ranged from smuggling goods, fighting in open water to take down an enemy, raiding villagers (if you feel like a more evil pirate), stealing, to more serious mercenary work. But that all came to a stop when a new rival group of pirates showed up, and they’re out to get the crew of the Jade Dagger! The crew must put aside their differences to take on the enemy, and maybe they could have some fun along the way.

Chatzy: http://us21.chatzy.com/56865208780974 - Come chat with us as we Roleplay!
If you are rude, we WILL kick you.

Flaw List: http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.php - List of flaws. If your character is too bland, find one of these.

-Form-

Name :
Personality :
Flaws :
Talents:

- My Forms -

Name : Scott
Appearance : Tall, thin, with brown curly hair and green eyes.
Personality : Calm and affectionate. Forgetful and clumsy, with added awkwardness.
Flaws : Can't swim
Talents: Sword fighting ( surprisingly )
Other: Captain of the ship

- Forms -

Name : Kuyo
Appearance :
View attachment 68888
Tall and lanky.
Personality : A very quiet, antisocial person. Rarely opens up to others.
Flaws : He always tries to hide his emotions, so they build up inside of him until it all explodes as anger.
Talents: Good at climbing (up and down the rigging etc)
Other: …
Name : Scott
Appearance : Tall, thin, with brown curly hair and green eyes.
Personality : Calm and affectionate. Forgetful and clumsy, with added awkwardness.
Flaws : Can't swim
Talents: Sword fighting ( surprisingly )
Other: Captain of the ship
Name : Itsuki
Appearance : Medium length blonde hair, blue eyes, fairly tall. http://24.media.tumblr.com/e2ade3e7d...7g7io1_500.gif
Personality : Flirty and confident, but sorta dumb and hyper active. He is very friendly and wants to do what is right, but he sometimes goes about it the wrong way.
Talents: Cheering up (or annoying in some cases) the crew. Also a good fighter.
Flaws: He can go overboard and get to hyper sometimes, annoying the crew.
Other: He and his unidentical twin brother use to come from a rich family, so can appear to be stuck up and snobbish.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Kyon
Appearance : Medium length black hair, grey eyes, glasses, same height as his brother
https://31.media.tumblr.com/edb72ac5...AOS1qz4rgp.gif
Personality : Likes to be calm, cool and serious. But due to his impatient he can easily get angry and loose his temper.
Flaws : Easily looses temper and hot headed.
Talents: Inelegant and good at coming up with plans.
Other: He and his unidentical twin brother use to come from a rich family, so can appear to be stuck up and snobbish.
Bonus: http://media.tumblr.com/caf84efd304d...Jbg1qk92q8.gif
Name : Anne
Appearance Basically long black hair with bangs between her eyes, dark yellow eyes
Personality : Rebellious, likes to do things on her own
Flaws : Perfectionist
Talents: Repairing, Navigation
Other: Eh.
Name : Teddy
Appearance : Tall, pale-skinned, light brown hair, wears a dark green jacket and grey pants
Personality : Very flirtatious, highly inappropriate at times. Cool in most situations (that don't involve women), but very childish if he doesn't get his way.
Flaws : Sex addiction, overly competitive
Talents: Mixing aphrodisiacs, memorizing the Kama Sutra, and... cooking.
Other: Gets riled up ("hyped") at loud noises
Name : Aphrodite
Appearance : Dirty-blonde hair, green eyes, light skin. Outfit varies, but normally wears a locket and combat boots.
Personality : Stoic personality - tends to be more of a loner but speaks when she needs to. (although when she does, she normally comes off as rude.) She's a show-off but isn't competitive.
Flaws : Tends to make things worse in the medical field. Very brash - gets what she wants through brute force or without negotiation. Has a huge fear of small spaces and birds.
Talents: Swordsman - fights in self-defense.
Other: Despite her personality, she attempts to cover up her laughs or giggles whenever she hears a pun or a dirty joke.
Name : Shady
Appearance: brown hair with light blue eyes
Personality : Loud and always wants to make friends with people
Flaws : she always thinks people are talking about her when they are not
Talents: staying in the shadow and traps
Name : Aria Chelley
Appearance :
Gothic-anime-girl-beautiful-beauty-black-hair.jpg
5'3" (Taller than Sai :rolleyes: )
Personality : Snarky, often comes off as *****y
She is extremely stubborn, and isn't afraid to harm people if they get in her way.
Flaws : Has a hard time trusting others.
Talents: She has plenty of medical experience.
Other: Pansexual

Name : Akiko
Appearance :
_pictures_4ever_eu__anime_girl_171570_by_maylii-d6ab9s5.jpg
Personality : Quiet/Shy
Flaws : Cannot trust people easily.
Sometimes comes off as condescending.
Talents: Tea Ceremonies/Flower Arrangement
Other: Of Japanese origin.
Came from a high-class family.

Name : Leon
Appearance :
0d74123b42fb4df8aa5c299bead61119.jpg
Personality : Outgoing and idiotic at certain points.
Flaws : Oblivious to most situations.
Impulsive.
Talents: Has a great memory, and is quite well-versed in the ways of metal smithing
Other: He's rich and is probs going to be shipped with Faye.
Name : Taylor
Appearance : Red hair, brown eyes
Personality : Coldhearted, insensitive
Flaws : If you're a DVer: Come on. Guess. If you're not a DVer: Overly violent, uses physical methods to solve disputes
Talents: bluffing, threatening
Other: Anyone wanna make a bet that I don't get a ship?
Name : Ahmes
Appearance : Tall. Short black hair. Fair skin tone.
Personality : Reserved, but opens up to good friends. Loves alcohol.
Flaws : Alcoholic, clumsy
Talents: Nimble and stealthy
Other:
Name : Faye
Appearance :
tumblr_nc880ahMM71smr64jo1_400.png
Personality : Blunt, Rude, Wild
Flaws : Not good with people.
Talents: Knows her way around a sword and an axe. Good with weapons.
Other: She works for her own benefit; not caring about the others.

- Rules -

1. Incorrect grammar will not be tolerated. I understand if English is not your native language, but it makes it hard to understand what you are saying.
2. No God-modding. God-modding is when you or your character manipulates the story or controls other characters.
3. You have three warnings. If you get three, you get kicked out.
4. There will be shipping/romances. Be warned.
5. No Mary-Sues. This is what a Mary-Sue is.
6.Please have fun!

Last edited:
Appearance :
Sketch195192630.jpg
Tall and lanky.
Flaws : He always tries to hide his emotions, so they build up inside of him until it all explodes as anger.

Last edited:
Appearance : Medium length blonde hair, blue eyes, fairly tall. http://24.media.tumblr.com/e2ade3e7d9cede256008cf143977a752/tumblr_mwlazyRPfi1qj7g7io1_500.gif
Personality : Flirty and confident, but sorta dumb and hyper active. He is very friendly and wants to do what is right, but he sometimes goes about it the wrong way.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appearance : Medium length black hair, grey eyes, glasses, same height as his brother
https://31.media.tumblr.com/edb72ac54d96f29d562ceb548d5c3a20/tumblr_inline_moxmkesAOS1qz4rgp.gif
Personality : Likes to be calm, cool and serious. But due to his impatient he can easily get angry and loose his temper.
Bonus: http://media.tumblr.com/caf84efd304d1e3e0e12f45923eb5245/tumblr_inline_n6qfadUJbg1qk92q8.gif

Last edited:
Appearance : Tall, pale-skinned, light brown hair, wears a dark green jacket and grey pants
Personality : Very flirtatious, highly inappropriate at times. Cool in most situations (that don't involve women), but very childish if he doesn't get his way.

Name = Satoshi
Gender = Male
Appearance = Black hair, green cat eyes. Tall and thin, skin is pale. has no left eye, but doesn't wear an eyepatch
Personality = Serious and cold. Opens up eventually to people he's close to. Insane, but doesn't appear to be
Flaws = Hates insects
Talents = running fast and fighting.
Age = 20

Last edited:
Name = Satoshi
Gender = Male
Appearance = Black hair, green cat eyes. Tall and thin, skin is pale. has no left eye, but doesn't wear an eyepatch
Personality = Serious and cold. Opens up eventually to people he's close to.. Insane, but doesn't appear to be
Flaws = Hates insects
Talents = running fast and fighting.

Age = 20

I looked at your posts/older roleplays, and it seems you do not have very good grammar and punctuation skills. Sorry, but I will not admit you to the roleplay. Good grammar is required.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Appearance :
View attachment 68888
Tall and lanky.

Appearance : Medium length blonde hair, blue eyes, fairly tall. http://24.media.tumblr.com/e2ade3e7d9cede256008cf143977a752/tumblr_mwlazyRPfi1qj7g7io1_500.gif
https://31.media.tumblr.com/edb72ac54d96f29d562ceb548d5c3a20/tumblr_inline_moxmkesAOS1qz4rgp.gif
Bonus: http://media.tumblr.com/caf84efd304d1e3e0e12f45923eb5245/tumblr_inline_n6qfadUJbg1qk92q8.gif

Name : Anne
Appearance Basically long black hair with bangs between her eyes, dark yellow eyes
Personality : Rebellious, likes to do things on her own
Flaws : Perfectionist
Talents: Repairing, Navigation
Other: Eh.

Accepted.

This might be fun. :eek:

Appearance : Dirty-blonde hair, green eyes, light skin. Outfit varies, but normally wears a locket and combat boots.
appearance (lol doesn't have glasses)
Personality : Stoic personality - tends to be more of a loner but speaks when she needs to. (although when she does, she normally comes off as rude.) She's a show-off but isn't competitive. When she warms up to you, she can be loyal and protective.
Flaws : Tends to make things worse in the medical field. Very brash - gets what she wants through brute force or without negotiation. Has a huge fear of small spaces and birds.
Other: Despite her personality, she attempts to cover up her laughs or giggles whenever she hears a pun or a dirty joke.

Last edited:
Personality : loud and always wants to make friends with people
Other: ?

Last edited:
This might be fun. :eek:

Personality : Stoic personality - tends to be more of a loner but speaks when she needs to. (although when she does, she normally comes off as rude.) She's a show-off but isn't competitive.

Accepted.

Personality : luod and always wants to make friends with people

- - - Post Merge - - -

Personality : luod and always wants to make friends with people

Accepted. Try your best to use good grammar, I know that you struggle.

Name : Aria
Appearance :
Gothic-anime-girl-beautiful-beauty-black-hair.jpg
5'3" (Taller than Sai :rolleyes: )
Personality : Snarky, often comes off as *****y
She is extremely stubborn, and isn't afraid to harm people if they get in her way.
Flaws : Has a hard time trusting others.
Talents: She has plenty of medical experience.
Other: Pansexual

Last edited:
Name : Taylor
Appearance : Red hair, brown eyes
Personality : Coldhearted, insensitive
Flaws : If you're a DVer: Come on. Guess. If you're not a DVer: Overly violent, uses physical methods to solve disputes
Talents: bluffing, threatening
Other: Anyone wanna make a bet that I don't get a ship?

Last edited:
I don't need to be told that you're ignoring me because I have a life either. :lemon:

You let yourself be ignored.
Keep jabbing at me and I WILL deny you access to this Roleplay. Get over it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

/start Roleplay

I stand at the side of my ship as I survey my new crew, which is standing below on the docks.
"Ello, Mates. Welcome to my ship, the Jade Dagger!" I guesture behind me.
"Feel free to board and get to know your way around."

(( Oh, god. Uh. Okay. ))

Aphrodite stood silently by the boat. She's seen better ships before - she's going to have to get used to this. She scanned the others' faces. Nothing special, she decided. She decided she better introduce herself later and explore the ship instead.

Last edited:
I raise an eyebrow at the man before sighing and boarding the ship.

".... Aria."

"I'm your captain, Scott. Pleased to meet you."
I smile at the girl before turning around. "Everyone on board! We're setting sail soon."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back