• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Jade Dagger - A Pirate Adventure [Roleplay]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"... Tonight. Over dinner." I bite my lip. "... Just apologize. You know what, right?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

~timeskip ~

I sit down at the table, glancing at the spectacular views around me. I've never been on such a nice ship before... It's truly amazing...

I sit down across from Faye at the table. Dang, this place is luxurious.

I glance at Faye. "Hi."

Last edited:
I shrug. "I can tell. If you weren't, I see no reason why you'd come this far and just leave everything behind..."

"Eh, I have nothing there anyway. The crew never really got anything done... No looting or anything..." I chuckle lightly.

"Yeah..." I say. "So... I'm not saying that I want anything to happen with us again... I just don't want you to hate me..."

"I just need time... that's all..." I sigh then look up at the ceiling. What a pretty chandelier... I wonder how much it cost...

I slowly eat my food as well. I glance over at Antonio and Leon. I wonder what they think of us now...

I uneasily glance at Leon. This was a bad idea. Why did he want me to do this? What do I say?

"What should we do?" I whisper.

"Ahhh- Uhm... Ah!" I look up as the lights dim. "Looks like the entertainment finally arrived."

I frown. "They're late."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back