• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Jade Dagger - A Pirate Adventure [Roleplay]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I reach the cargo hold and am sure nobody followed me, I have a metaphysical out-of-body experience which leads to a cathartic realization sigh shakily and try to stop myself from crying. How could she say that about us...? After everything...

I peer out from behind the door. "You okay?" I ask softly.

".. Guess not." I scratch the back of my head. "Pardon me for asking, but how do you really feel towards him?"

"I... I don't know." He makes me feel warm and wanted though... but that was only during sex...

"Well, I can't exactly throw him off if you're unsure. We can just send him back if you decide that you loathe him."

"I- I'm fine, now go away..." I snap, my voice breaking.

"... You two should talk this out over dinner. Our chef is the best, and our crew is nice too." I smile weakly.

I sigh. "Goddamn men, trying to act strong all the time."

I wrap my arms around him. ".. It's okay to cry if you're sad. If you'd like, we can talk it out."

"F-fine..." I agree. I quietly add, "No homo..."

"I just can't believe I don't mean anything to her... I thought she felt differently... God, I'm so stupid..."

"... There's the possibility that she's just feeling frustrated, upset, and betrayed. You two just need to sit down and have a mellow talk. No threatening, no anger; just a talk."

- - - Post Merge - - -

I nod and wave to the crew. "We're setting off." I order. "Man your positions."

"I... c-can't... Not when she says things like that. It just... kinda breaks my heart..."

"... You love her, right?"

I wince when I feel shaking. "... Well, anyway, you'll have plenty of time. I think we're setting off."

"****... We're really going... ****, I should've left her... She doesn't want me here, this was a mistake..." I put my face in my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back