• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Jade Dagger - A Pirate Adventure [Roleplay]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I glare at the man. "Why are you here? We've made it perfectly clear that Catherine will be staying with us."

"Well, if she's staying with you, then I'm coming as well. I don't trust you people with her," I growl.

I glance between Teddy and Faye.

... what is going on here?

I close my eyes and say, "**** off, Teddy."

Name : Chi
Appearance : Female. Choppy, short black hair. Small almond eyes, sparse eyebrows.
Personality : Tough tomboy. Charming and sweet at times.
Flaws : She can get too aggressive sometimes. Over-competitive.
Talents: Good at fist-fights. Will always stand up for her friends and what she believes in.
Other: Orphan.

I finish another bottle, resting my head on my crate, staring out at the sea. I had a strange feeling that my journey would end soon.

I wiggle myself from Leon's embrace and stand up.

I point to Teddy. "**** off."

Last edited:
"I know I was wrong to have sex with Sonia. I understand that. But I think that if I can get over you killing my brother, I think you can get over this one slip-up. Why do you even care who I have sex with, anyway?" ****, did she actually like me? Goddamnit.

"I'm not leaving, and there's nothing you can do to make me," I state bluntly.

"I don't... know..." I say uneasily. "But I know I couldn't stand it if you leave forever." ****, I'll have to tell her, won't I?

"Well, Asher, I guess I broke her heart, just like you said, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm in love with her. So I guess it's your turn to swoop in to comfort her and steal her away, just like you said you would." I scowl at Asher menacingly.

I sigh. "Look, Teddy, I'm not going to sugarcoat this but you really are an idiot. I already know that things will never work out between us. At this point, I just want her to be happy. I don't want to see her get hurt."

I glance at Faye. "I wasn't aware of what happened. I don't know too much so I'm sorry I wasn't the first one there for you."

"..."

I glance back to Teddy. "If you're here now, I guess that means you somewhat care... it really is up to her though." I shrug. "Good luck." I start to walk away, intending to get off the ship.

I look at Faye silently. If I don't get to stay on this ship, the first thing I'm doing is killing Asher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back