• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Witch's Quest - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I know it’s round 3 but I just want to check this is ok before submitting for 4 things yellow (specifically if the green band on the cheese packaging is ok)

5EDA24AF-3A20-40F6-83C8-1C237B2B090F.jpeg

so i just realized that i accidentally submitted my round 5 submission as round 4. it was accepted though, so i’m not sure where to go from here. can i resubmit or edit it to say round 5?

Sorry I know it’s round 3 but I just want to check this is ok before submitting for 4 things yellow (specifically if the green band on the cheese packaging is ok)

View attachment 457378
Sure, I can ignore the packaging and disregard the green band - no problem there!

so i just realized that i accidentally submitted my round 5 submission as round 4. it was accepted though, so i’m not sure where to go from here. can i resubmit or edit it to say round 5?
Oops, I didn't notice that before. It's not a huge deal. I've edited it for you! :)

So freaking cute omg!!!! I absolutely luv it!!!
Hope I'm allowed to quickly go off topic in this thread-
Thank you! I actually have a small collection of snail items : D
Snail bois.jpg
Also I had a quick look online, and it looks like some lamps are still in circulation, but only second hand now ;-;

my mini christmas tree-shaped light! it’s a red light in this picture, but it actually changes colours! it changes from purple to blue to green to yellow to orange to red (a backwards rainbow), and then flashes all the colours rapidly (kinda like a disco light) before going through them one by one slowly again. 🎄🌈✨

E37458CA-50B4-44F6-B4F1-45FFA63526DA.jpeg

i’m honestly kinda bummed this is the last round for this event, but i had a lot of fun! i loved the scavenger hunt @Oblivia hosted last year, so i’m happy i got to participate in another one! definitely wouldn’t mind there being more scavenger hunts for future events. 😉 i loved seeing everyone else’s entries for each round as well! thank you @Mick for hosting. 🖤

I thought about what to enter for the last few days, and then it suddenly hit me: I have the perfect lamp!!

back in late 2017 I got this as a college gift from my parents:
20220902-151031.jpg

chain chomp? yes. lamp? double yes! this is in fact a lamp, modeled (of course) after one of the best Super Mario enemies of all time! I have lots of merch based on this series but this has got to be one of my absolute favorites!!

it's actually a pretty decent light source :)
20220902-151008.jpg

I haven't got round to posting most of my rounds on here as I didn't complete rounds 3-8 till last night for that sweet acceptance blessing. So here are rounds 3-5 (at least I think they are, I could've got some of the rounds the wrong way round 😆).

4 green items (with a special guest trying to get in the pic), shiny animal charm bracelet and a floating ducky nailbrush;

image1 2.jpeg
image0 3.jpeg
image0 2.jpeg

Here's my light! It's a Marie bank 😅
I wish her eyes lit up too.... they're a pretty blue normally but it just looks odd when the light's on :x
9LJR5Xj.jpg

Also, for the previous round, the softest blanket ever with repeating cats

QRuhts5.jpg

Here's my submission for Round 8. My Super Moon In My Room. I love the Moon but can't see it from any of the windows in our apartment. My Moon cycles through 12 of the 24 stages of the Moon. It syncs with the real Moon outside. It also has a solar eclipse mode and audio from the first Moon landing. This is my favorite thing that lights up in our home.
witch_s_quest_8_by_valzed_dfckpky-pre.jpg

I'm sorry to see this event end. I really enjoyed seeing all the entries for all 8 rounds. Plus I enjoyed helping the Witch. Thank you, @Mick & @dizzy bone, for hosting!

(P.S. Can I get a copy of my Certificate of Witchery? I'd quite like to frame & hang it. 🧙‍♀️)

So for round 7, I chose my Animal Crossing water bottle that I carry with me everywhere!
20220902_183101-jpg.457680

And for round 8, I chose my absolutely adorable Animal Crossing lamp that I love!
20220902_183118.jpg

That's it!
This event is now over. No new entries past this time stamp will be accepted.
Thank you all for participating and I hope you had fun!

You hesitantly hand off your only source of light while the witch does her best to convince you that following the moon is the only way to get out of here anyway.

As you step outside, you hear an increasing amount of noise in the distance. Squinting into the dark woods you can make out various impossible creatures, a seemingly random collection of parts frankensteined together into twisted forms of life. They do not look happy to be here, and considering the pace at which they are now approaching, it seems like they're blaming you for their existence. "Oh, right..." the witch starts, "I forgot to tell you about those. Ah well, you'll be fine - it was nice meeting you."

Monsters.jpg

🧙🏽‍♀️ Do return some time!

"But for now: Run."​

You hear the witch's maniacal cackling slowly fade as you sprint away to escape her part of the forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back