• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Witch's Quest - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Stellar Wild Child
Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
Narnia
Blue Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Silver Star Glow Wand
Blue Train Engine
Yellow Caboose
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
White Crescent Moon
1659666525299.png

It's dark here, most of the plants have thorns and nettles, and there are barely any walkable paths to follow. Not where most people would want to go, but a raven stole your keys... Which meant you didn't really have a choice but to chase until it grew tired and finally dropped them. Just when you think it's over, and kneel to pick up your keys, a shrill voice calls to you in a rather accusing tone: "You! I see you found my house..." Looking up, you see an ancient looking woman standing in directly front of you, a bony finger pointing right at your nose. She offers an unexpected friendly smile, before continuing: "...Do you like fetch quests?"

🧙🏽‍♀️ How It Works

The witch needs specific items, and having tragically poor eyesight, she needs your help to find them! You will provide her with pictures of whatever she is looking for, so that she can add those to her spellbook for future reference. One new quest item will be provided every Sunday and Wednesday around 7:00 PM Fair Time. All rounds will end together at the same time: Friday, September 2 at 11:59PM Fair Time.
We'll keep this section updated with the prompts for each round as they're revealed.​
🧹 How To Submit

To submit, make a thread in the Witch's Quest private submission board and attach a photo of the item that the witch asked for. Remember to select the round number of the round you are entering! All submitted images must be yours and will therefore have to include a physical namecard. Make sure that you are happy with the image you are submitting before you post the thread, as there is only limited time before the round ends and you may not have time for further attempts.​
If you are unsure whether your entry is acceptable, you can ask it here in the thread, reach out to event hosts @dizzy bone and @Mick for verification, or simply submit your entry as you will have a chance to resubmit if we cannot accept your entry.​
🪶 Rules

• You MUST create a physical namecard of some kind with your TBT username written on it and this card must be present and clearly visible in each photo. Any photo submitted without a namecard will not be counted and will not earn tickets. Digitally adding your name to the photos does not count; it must be an actual piece of cardstock or paper with your username on it.
  • Photos submitted as a joke or those that are extremely low effort will not be accepted. For example, if the current hunt calls for you to photograph a car, no taking a photo from your bedroom window of a car parked a mile down the road that's barely visible and -100p resolution.
  • The photos you take must be of actual physical items. No photos of webpages or other digital images will be allowed.

🪄 Prizes

• 2 tickets per round when your entry is accepted.

🐸 Frequently Asked Questions

Is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ an acceptable item for this round?
We will do our best to keep the prompts as clear as possible. If you are still unsure whether your item is acceptable, you may ask in this thread, reach out to event hosts @Mick and @dizzy bone for verification, or simply submit it anyway: We will try to stay on top of submissions and give you the chance to resubmit if we cannot accept your entry.​
Can I share my submissions in this thread?
You are allowed to show off your submitted item here. However, entries will not be accepted in this thread! You will have to submit it to the Witch's Quest submission board for it to count!​
Can I submit multiple photos if a round asks for more than one item?
Submitting your items for one round in multiple photos is allowed, if you make sure that you are posting the images together in the same thread and that all of them include a name tag.​

Last edited:
Round #1

With the witch mumbling happy words of gratitude for your willingness to assist, you follow her inside. This could be a really bad idea, but at the same time you do not want to risk upsetting her: There already seems to be an unusual amount of frogs in her garden. She pulls an old book from her shelf, dusts it off, then flicks to a page she had bookmarked before turning to you.

🧙🏽‍♀️ And Your Quest Is...

"I think I need something with wings. Anything at all."​

Item notes:
- The witch is a little vague. Sorry, it's the old age. She just wants a photo of anything with wings.
- Your entry does not need to be able to fly.
- This is not an arts and crafts event! We will not be allowing printed items, cutouts, or other hand-made accessories stuck to another object.
- Basically, if you didn't attach it yourself, anything goes!

✨ Submission Checklist

Before entering your submission, make sure that:

✅ You are posting a new thread in the Witch's Quest submission board. Posts will not be accepted in this thread!​
✅ You have selected the correct round number from the dropdown list while making your thread.​
✅ There is a physical name tag clearly visible in your image.​

my two sunny the bee squishmallows! 🐝🌈 i couldn’t choose which one to submit, so i just included them both lol. as a bonus, i also included one of my late kitty, alize’s, favourite toys in the middle. i picked that bee out for her the day i brought her home, and now i keep it beside my bed. you can’t really see its wings in this photo, but i promise they’re there! c’:

DBFE66D1-4C7D-47E7-8C95-F46C81FBED9F.jpeg

i posted this in the submission board already, but i just wanted to share here as well haha.

my two sunny the bee squishmallows! 🐝🌈 i couldn’t choose which one to submit, so i just included them both lol. as a bonus, i also included one of my late kitty, alize’s, favourite toys in the middle. i picked that bee out for her the day i brought her home, and now i keep it beside my bed. you can’t really see its wings in this photo, but i promise they’re there! c’:

View attachment 451266

i posted this in the submission board already, but i just wanted to share here as well haha.
aw man I should've posted my butterfly one. Too late. These bees are pretty

does it have to be real wings or can it be objects with wings?

It can be anything with wings, yes! It does not need feathers, so to speak.

We're currently waiting for the 'accepted' reactions to be confirmed as working. I might be asleep before this happens, just wanted to let people know that all submissions so far are looking good. 👍 (Update: They're live! First batch of entries has just been accepted.)

Also remember that sharing your entries in this thread is fun and encouraged, but you do need to also submit it in the Witch's Quest submission board for it to count! @Millysaurusrexjr @Valzed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back