• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Bell Tree Posts Per Day (graph)

Mickey said:
JOM said:
Honestly, I hate to be the party pooper in this topic (not really) but the reason for that huge spike is because most of the new members love to spam. Case closed.
Indeed. A lot of the members like to do a lot of things that really should be prohibited. For example, no one really minds or cares much if you double/triple post. No one really minds if you continue to bump and bump your topic up, which should already be prohibited. A lot of spam or one-worded posts are also allowed to be post. I've come across a lot of posts that are either only smiley faces, one image, or one word.

But a lot of people did get things over the holidays which did bring in a lot of members. Also, some members, such as myself, come from YouTube who clicked on someone's ]Most of what you mentioned is not allowed.

And yeah I couldn't even name everyone there, I mean, all the sages, mods, admins, regulars, it was just awesome, even with our random flame wars, everything always seemed to get resolved.

TwilightKing said:
And yeah I couldn't even name everyone there, I mean, all the sages, ZF, it was just awesome, even with our random flame wars, everything always seemed to get resolved.
Everyone looks back. The new members will do the same thing years later as well. =p Just as I'm sure the really old members that don't even come here anymore remember it before all the WW people, with NSider, etc.

stormcommander said:
Mickey said:
JOM said:
Honestly, I hate to be the party pooper in this topic (not really) but the reason for that huge spike is because most of the new members love to spam. Case closed.
Indeed. A lot of the members like to do a lot of things that really should be prohibited. For example, no one really minds or cares much if you double/triple post. No one really minds if you continue to bump and bump your topic up, which should already be prohibited. A lot of spam or one-worded posts are also allowed to be post. I've come across a lot of posts that are either only smiley faces, one image, or one word.

But a lot of people did get things over the holidays which did bring in a lot of members. Also, some members, such as myself, come from YouTube who clicked on someone's ]Most of what you mentioned is not allowed.
Then I shall start using that nifty report button more often ^.^

thanks, city folk! i think it's great that a game is able to bring so many people together like this and still be thought-provoking when you weed out the detractors and passer-bys.

i only wish i had known about this forum back when wild world was released - although there are some, i think it's safe to say there are few people who played the game every day for an entire year, and it's a shame i had to make that journey generally on my own.

neverbeenkrissed said:
thanks, city folk! i think it's great that a game is able to bring so many people together like this and still be thought-provoking when you weed out the detractors and passer-bys.

i only wish i had known about this forum back when wild world was released - although there are some, i think it's safe to say there are few people who played the game every day for an entire year, and it's a shame i had to make that journey generally on my own.
I plan on attempting to take that journey with Animal Crossing: City Folk ^.^ It's pretty fun and addicting at times, there always something or something new to do.

Mickey said:
neverbeenkrissed said:

I plan on attempting to take that journey with Animal Crossing: City Folk ^.^ It's pretty fun and addicting at times, there always something or something new to do.
oh, i plan on it too...!

honestly, even if you just counted the seriously passionate fans here, specifically those that welcome other fans and are just looking to share a great experience, i think this really is a special place. ^_^

sappy, but true.

The graph will go down. Look at the wildworld part. as an example. Because of advertising the graph will just change more dramatically.

wow........cityfolk made a huge diference compared to WW. probably because not much had WIFI for WW...i didnt

i made myself here through gaia......how i dont remember but thats how i got here

dsmaster64 said:
dragonflamez said:
Know what's funny?

TBT's Spam Problems follows that exact same graph.
Haha, true, but sad. You must be pretty un-optimist, huh?
well the more ppl on the site.....(and i hate saying this but) the more noobs....on the site means way more spam

(im not saying im not a noob)

Back