• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Bell Tree Posts Per Day (graph)

right when city folk came out....BOOM it just went up like crazy.........l<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>ol</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

yeah i joined when the posts started going up. pretty ineresting though. is there a graph of # of users during this time period?

why are there 0 posts per day in january 2005? there were a couple people here in december 04 i thought...

DarthGohan1 said:
why are there 0 posts per day in january 2005? there were a couple people here in december 04 i thought...
Probably due to the huge climb of late, it can't recognise a small number...
I dunno.

This site is great. The main thing I like about it is the activity, and that the admins and moderators have done a great job keeping it up for over four years.

Cool J said:
Ya this site is de bomb. This site and ACE are my fav sites
It's amazing how after four years this site is extremely active. Not three members on per day active, like 100 members per day active!

gerardo781 said:
gerardo781 said:
Omg. I hate double posting. I'm very sorry.
You do realize, by posting that, you've actually triple-posted, right?

... >. >

In the future, just "edit" your posts, when you want to add things like that.

has you can see, in november when ACCF was released, spammers appeared lol

i found this site because i think i found the channel on youtube and started going through the comments somewhere... i was writing down a lot of names and friend codes when one of the people told me to stop, and to come here to find honest players because most of the people off of the channel would have scammed me, lol. the first person i met through the channel was australian, and we played together once and he's like disappeared... sigh.
i wish i could remember who the person was that directed me to here, lol.

Back