• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Bell Tree Posts Per Day (graph)

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
chartchtlcchs600x400chdkn3.png

Interesting, hm? :p

Wow... I see it spiked a little around the release of Wild World, but City Folk just did it... Well, if it wasn't for Storm's YouTube channel, I doubt there'd be as many posts as there are today. Everyone would be at ACC... >_>

Seriously Storm, if it wasn't for your YouTube channel, not a lot of people would be here. They would have never found TBT.

Erica said:
Seriously Storm, if it wasn't for your YouTube channel, not a lot of people would be here. They would have never found TBT.
true >.> but i guess when i had ACCF i would search on youtube or google for guides or opinions and would find this =D

well obvously the graph spiked in 2009 cuz it just started... as the year evolves it will go back down...

jackechan said:
well obvously the graph spiked in 2009 cuz it just started... as the year evolves it will go back down...
Wow... Way to be pessimistic... It doesn't matter that its a new year, the graph is still showing the spike in comparison to the previous years.

Erica said:
Why do you think I made the channel ;)

Jeremy is a marketing genius

:p

stormcommander said:
Erica said:

stormcommander is a marketing genius

I'll believe that last bit when I sees it. xD

Muh Pit said:
stormcommander said:
Erica said:

Just look at that crazy graph =o

Ichi said:
jackechan said:
Wow... Way to be pessimistic... It doesn't matter that its a new year, the graph is still showing the spike in comparison to the previous years.
i know but u guys are acting like after the new year the post count just skyrocketed

stormcommander said:
Muh Pit said:
stormcommander said:
Erica said:

Just look at that crazy graph =o
That's cause I was here around that time. xD

Owait. I got here through Youtube...

But stills, I needs more proof. :)

jackechan said:
Ichi said:
jackechan said:
i know but u guys are acting like after the new year the post count just skyrocketed
Actually it skyrocketed on November 12th. Then again on Christmas. If I took all 2009 data out of the graph it would look the same. These are posts per day not year... the fact that it's 2009 now didn't affect how the graph looks.

It was fun up until mid '08 for me, and probably until earlier for a lot of people.

Edit: Wait, no, not a lot of people, only a lot of the people who supported TBT for the longest time...

stormcommander said:
Erica said:

I found out about this site, From your youtube channel.xD

Back