• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Bell Tree Posts Per Day (graph)

mimzithegreat said:
how come since 2005 ( the game has not even come out )
This was originally a forum for Animal Crossing for the Gamecube. When it started back in 05 WW and CF weren't out yet.

I'm guessing EPIC played part of this steep rise.
Just recently most members have been hitting 100 post per session.

Honestly, I hate to be the party pooper in this topic (not really) but the reason for that huge spike is because most of the new members love to spam. Case closed.

JOM said:
Honestly, I hate to be the party pooper in this topic (not really) but the reason for that huge spike is because most of the new members love to spam. Case closed.
Indeed. A lot of the members like to do a lot of things that really should be prohibited. For example, no one really minds or cares much if you double/triple post. No one really minds if you continue to bump and bump your topic up, which should already be prohibited. A lot of spam or one-worded posts are also allowed to be post. I've come across a lot of posts that are either only smiley faces, one image, or one word.

But a lot of people did get things over the holidays which did bring in a lot of members. Also, some members, such as myself, come from YouTube who clicked on someone's link in their profile/description box.

I have to agree with Shadow_Link, when Bul was admin, Smart_Tech roamed the boards, We had huge discussions with such members as Fabio, Fish, Prop, JJRamone, myself, SL92, Justin, Bul, the mods, OCM, Kolvo, Ultra, and so many other members, those were the golden years here, so much fun even though the posts weren't as crazy, in which I agree with JOM.

Koehler said:
TwilightKing said:
I have to agree with Shadow_]Yeah, the threads weren't crazy most of the time, but when they were...
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
bulanddrinking.jpg
</div>
Crazy threads?

Never...

Back