• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Bell Tree Fair 2022: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou so m uch for all of the work put into the fair this year!
I'm so excited to hear that there will be a Halloween one <3

I meant to post an update yesterday that the Sticker Only Packs and amiibo Series 5 Cards were mailed. The pencil cases were shipped a while ago, the Celestes have started to ship (not all of them yet), and the others will be shipping soon (or whenever the particular staff member has said if they are in direct contact with you).

Also, the first prize pack was finally received today, so hopefully more of you start receiving them soon!

Last edited:
I got my prize pack this afternoon and opened it at my desk :) Oblivia's postcard was very sweet - thank you so much! Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and everything is just so cute. I was very happy with the oracle card included :D I'll have to think about where I'm going to put these stickers!

Thanks again to the staff for the wonderful opportunity 💜 The Fair really got me back into a creative groove, and I'm looking forward to the spoop of the Halloween event!

prizepack22.jpg

I got my pack today, with a lovely letter from Jeremy. :) The stickers are fun, and my Oracle card is gorgeous.
Tumblr_l_708447420862929.jpg

I had to show both sides. What deck is it from?

I always strive to get a pack and they always make me smile. Thank you to all the staff for creating the various components.

Still waiting on my pack, Canada Post usually always takes a while. The packs look amazing though so it’ll be worth the wait at least. :)

I’m still waiting on my pack, but not in a rush. I’m looking forward to receiving it.

All Celestes have been shipped and they're flying over to their new homes now 🦉✈️

Thank you so much once again to everyone who liked her! I'm absolutely floored by the kind and sweet messages 🥺

I'll send a pm to everyone who expressed interest to purchase her in the Prize Booth thread shortly (I just need to replenish my supplies first 😓). If anyone else is also interested, feel free to send me a message and I'll pm a link to the shop!

I got my prize pack this afternoon and opened it at my desk :) Oblivia's postcard was very sweet - thank you so much! Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and everything is just so cute. I was very happy with the oracle card included :D I'll have to think about where I'm going to put these stickers!

Thanks again to the staff for the wonderful opportunity 💜 The Fair really got me back into a creative groove, and I'm looking forward to the spoop of the Halloween event!

View attachment 463051
I for one, am happy to see that the sticker poll losers still got a place in the prize pack

The losing stickers look like temporary tattoos to me, but I can’t tell from the picture.

Oblivia's postcard was very sweet
And thanks to her for getting some of the stationery and helping me write some of them this year! This was a very last minute option I added to a notice banner for the prize pack recipients after she offered to help. Writing so many can be very overwhelming!

What deck is it from?
The cool enchanted forest cards are from a deck called The Sacred Forest Oracle by Denise Linn.

Canada Post usually always takes a while
And based on the amount of people who have received them so far, it seems that the mail may be even slower than it was two years ago (not just for Canada).

I didn’t think so after zooming in, but thanks for the clarification.
Not going to give anything away yet, but those two losing sticker options were printed for our game / event element we usually include with each prize pack.

Not going to give anything away yet, but those two losing sticker options were printed for our game / event element we usually include with each prize pack.
oh. with oblivia's zipper mouth going on, I thought that might be the case

looking forward to seeing what that entails this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back