The Bell Tree Fair 2022: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ty i missed that!! 🥴

It’s all good. :) I got a prize pack last fair and mine came around similar timing or only just slightly after those in the US as they were also sent a bit early from what I remember (I’m in Canada). So I appreciate Jeremy sending out the international ones first.

It’s all good. :) I got a prize pack last fair and mine came around similar timing or only just slightly after those in the US as they were also sent a bit early from what I remember (I’m in Canada). So I appreciate Jeremy sending out the international ones first.
Yeah that's great that the international ones are sent out first! This will be my first prize pack so I'm excited! 😊

Congrats to all of the winners! It blows my mind every time how talented the members here are. Thank you staff for organizing this event, as always I loved participating in all of the events :)

My prize pack came soooo quick last year please I have like 4 items in the mail that haven’t arrived yet

I'm so excited for not only everything to ship, but the raffles! I mightve spent too much on them. As in the rest of my tickets- I want that plushie for my mom okay!!!

Take ur time guys! But I am so excited still ooouuu

There were some really fantastic entries to [Hero's Crossing]. I'd highlight one or two I really enjoyed as an example, but I don't fancy getting scolded by boss man.

Are you able to remember which entries you wanted to highlight from Hero's Crossing, @Chris? 👀

Also, is there any specific date for when the survey will be closed?

I have not yet received a “shipped” label despite being in Canada, does that mean I will be in another batch to receive my plush and stickers? :3

I have not yet received a “shipped” label despite being in Canada, does that mean I will be in another batch to receive my plush and stickers? :3
Sticker packs haven't been dispatched to anywhere yet (unless combined in the same envelope as a prize pack). It is only the prize packs that have been shipped to non-US addresses so far.

The plushies are being dispatched from Australia by @Laudine so they are on their own schedule. She's aiming to ship by the end of next week I believe. The same applies to the prizes I'm shipping from the UK.

Sticker packs haven't been dispatched to anywhere yet (unless combined in the same envelope as a prize pack). It is only the prize packs that have been shipped to non-US addresses so far.

The plushies are being dispatched from Australia by @Laudine so they are on their own schedule. She's aiming to ship by the end of next week I believe. The same applies to the prizes I'm shipping from the UK.
Yup that's right, I'm aiming to get all Celeste plushies shipped by the end of next week at the very latest 🦉 Will send out PM with tracking number as well as soon as I get them!

I wish I got the full prize pack but I'm excited to get the sticker pack!! The ione in cave sticker is mesmerizing, I love shiny holographic stickers haha

i cant believe i got a staff fav, this is my first time and im so thrilled!! this enchanted bloom is beautiful, i will treasure it forever. 😍💖 im super late, but congrats to all contests winners and staff favourites, your entries are gorgeous! thank you once again to staff for putting your heart and soul into making this event as fun as possible for us, every part of it has been wonderful and we appreciate all the time and effort spent on it. you guys rock, so do all those who participated, everyone's entries were amazing as always! this was so fun, and im excited for whats to come in the hinted upcoming halloween event 🎃👻 (another event so soon already, do staff ever catch a break? 🤣)

The time has finally come to draw winners from our five raffles! Let's see if you were lucky enough to be one of our twelve winners!

Nintendo eShop Gift Card Raffle

eShop.png

3 winners receive a gift card for $20 USD/CAD or £15 GBP.

Celeste Chick Plush Raffle

CelestePlush.png

1 winner receives a Celeste Chick Plush.

Collectible Raffle #1: Mushroom Lamp Collectible Set

497.jpg
498.jpg
499.jpg
500.jpg
501.jpg

2 winners receive a full Mushroom Lamp set in the order of their choice.

Collectible Raffle #2: Butterfly Spirit Raffle

488.jpg
489.jpg

5 winners get to choose one of the Butterfly Spirit collectibles.

Collectible Raffle #3: Enchanted Bloom Collectible

504.jpg

1 lucky winners receives the animated Enchanted Bloom collectible.

Congrats to all of our raffle winners!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back