• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Bell Tree Fair 2022: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prize pack was lovely! I need to get a picture of everything together but totally forgot before being like, oh, I should make a post about receiving it.

The card was adorable, and the second card saying "Focus" seemed a BIT on the nose. Like y'all are prying into my life and reminding me what I need to do.

Obsessed with all the stickers. I gave an extra to my sibling (thank goodness I got that extra, they loved it!) I will definitely try to get another prize pack in the future!!!

The cool enchanted forest cards are from a deck called The Sacred Forest Oracle by Denise Linn.
Thank you! I collect tarot decks, but this oracle deck looks like a beautiful thing to add. :)

The butterflies and forest creatures included in this year's prize packs were all used in the Count Inside the Bottle event!
Aw, a little bit of the insanity festival fun!

Hi everyone! Thank you to all 71 of you who took the time to submit feedback to us via the The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Survey. The survey is now closed. I've exported the list of usernames and passed them along to @Jeremy who will hopefully be sending your 25 bells out to you relatively quickly. If not today then it'll be within the next couple of days. Please note that you will only receive bells for completing this survey if you entered your username in the box at the end.

We are not reviewing the survey responses straightaway, because honestly we need a little distance from the Fair before we can objectively tackle that task, so please don't be surprised if you don't see any change in how our events are handled immediately. e.g. planning is already underway for our Halloween 2022 event and this project predates the TBT Fair's conclusion. Please rest assured that your comments will be read and thoroughly considered before our next large-scale event.

I received my Prize Pack today. (Which made today even more special!) I love the letter from Oblivia. It was so sweet & kind.The Spirit card was a wonderful & gorgeous surprise! The stickers are all adorable! I love it all! Thank you!

tbt_2022_mailbox_prize_pack_by_valzed_dffb382-pre.jpg

Last edited:
The prize packs are beautiful!!!! Wish I had been able to get one! Congrats to ALL the winners!!!!! And a massive enchanted THANK U to our bad @$$ staff! You guys did sooooo freaking much and i just want you all to know how appreciated u all are!!!!

And then there’s me that didn’t realize there was a survey. Oh, well. I missed it reading through the closing ceremony.

Checked my mail for the first time this week yesterday (as Monday was a holiday so no mail was delivered). Still nothing yet but I look forward to getting home at the end of the work day to check at least. :)

Edit: just checked the mail and it made it today!

Last edited:
I forgot to participate in this event, could we just redo this event entirely? I'm kidding obviously 😂
If we had to run another event of this scale again so soon I think we would all quit en masse. Either that or put on a brave face and get on with it while secretly crying ourselves to sleep at night. Fair burnout is real and it is the reason we only run this event every two years now. 😂

I received my Prize Pack today. (Which made today even more special!) I love the letter from Oblivia. It was so sweet & kind.The Spirit card was a wonderful & gorgeous surprise! The stickers are all adorable! I love it all! Thank you!

tbt_2022_mailbox_prize_pack_by_valzed_dffb382-pre.jpg
oblivia's handwriting looks a lot like mine, ngl

If we had to run another event of this scale again so soon I think we would all quit en masse. Either that or put on a brave face and get on with it while secretly crying ourselves to sleep at night. Fair burnout is real and it is the reason we only run this event every two years now. 😂
Nah I understand how massive these events can be....thank you guys for what ya do.

Hi everyone! Thank you to all 71 of you who took the time to submit feedback to us via the The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Survey. The survey is now closed. I've exported the list of usernames and passed them along to @Jeremy who will hopefully be sending your 25 bells out to you relatively quickly. If not today then it'll be within the next couple of days. Please note that you will only receive bells for completing this survey if you entered your username in the box at the end.

We are not reviewing the survey responses straightaway, because honestly we need a little distance from the Fair before we can objectively tackle that task, so please don't be surprised if you don't see any change in how our events are handled immediately. e.g. planning is already underway for our Halloween 2022 event and this project predates the TBT Fair's conclusion. Please rest assured that your comments will be read and thoroughly considered before our next large-scale event.
I've been informed that the survey bells have now been distributed. Thanks again to everyone who took the time to fill it out!

checked my mail at 1am this morning and received a very pleasant surprise! my prize pack finally came! i’ve been terrified since i bought it that it would somehow get lost in the mail, so it finally being here is a huge relief. 😅 i had no idea what to expect, but i love everything i received — it’s all so cute!!

E9E42221-A76B-4BC7-AEEB-569DB5538E43.jpeg

my photo doesn’t do the stickers justice, esp holographic ione in a cave! it’s so beautiful! the celeste plush sticker was a very lovely surprise, i honestly live and breathe for celeste plush no matter what form she comes in. collectible, physical plush, sticker - she always slays!

the little extras are also super cute! i love the glittery fox and the holographic butterflies! i look forward to using them in future event entry setups or something. ☺️ the tarot card is stunning, and i love my letter very much! with how often @Jeremy talks about how bad his handwriting is, i was honestly expecting complete illegibility, but your handwriting isn’t bad at all! it actually looks kinda similar to mine. 🤣

thank you so much! i’ll cherish this, my very first tbt prize pack, forever. <33

Just got my cards!!! Thank you very much 💕. I really really really wanted Cephalobot and Mabel so I'm super happy :love: I already had Tiansheng but it's still nice. Plus it came with a super pretty sticker. Thanks again for all the gifts and event! I had so much fun.
PA140739b.jpg

PS: Halloween is in like 2 weeks are you going to be okay?

Just noticed that the slots in our sidebars for fair things like tickets, tokens etc. have officially been removed. Does this mean Halloween soon? 👀
EDIT: The TBT fair stuff at the shop is gone too :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back