• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2020: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lucky 😍 it looks amazing!! Such gorgeous artworks. Whoever designed 💕
The Celeste plush and fair patch were drawn by @Laudine. Flick was drawn by @dizzy bone. Cookie was drawn by @Thunder. I believe the leaf sticker is leftover stock designed by @Jeremy from 2014, but I may be wrong on that one!

IMG_20201006_143200_exported_199_1602009599200.jpg
My Sticker Only Pack arrived today! Here's a picture of the stickers themselves, which are basically the same as @Dinosaurz, but with the two extras I requested, perfect.

Before it arrived, I was a bit disappointed I couldn't get the full prize pack, but now, I think the stickers are the best part and that I got which part I'd want most.
I believe the leaf sticker is leftover stock designed by @Jeremy from 2014, but I may be wrong on that one!
Ah, neat, so the furniture leaf might be a collectable from years before I joined TBT. :)

EDIT: Fixed small picture size, since these stickers are detailed!

Last edited:
also got my stickers today! got the leaf as an extra 😁 wasn't expecting them to get here so quickly but I love them!!
image0.jpg
(although were the stickers supposed to arrive with the rest of the items from the mailbox pack? if they were shipped together I'm assuming it's just harder to get a parcel through than a letter lol)

Last edited:
For those of you with those stars, are those the glow in the dark stars?

Got my prize pack yesterday! I was surprised on how quickly it came considering how slow mail has been around here lately.

Here it is:
87B8641D-B317-4EA2-91BF-867CEF1E47E3.jpeg

back of the stationary:
FEF06C73-F0FA-41D2-87EA-F06081F8C558.jpeg

Also, here’s a little throwback to my prize pack I got back in 2016:
66066BAF-5E41-43FA-81BC-7333667C1125.jpeg
Back of stationary:
BA1B8056-B1D0-49B6-AE2B-95A0A7B9CBBF.jpeg

Got my mailbox pack today!
afd1832f-6ccf-40c8-93db-7883690cc604.jpg

No Celeste (who can I bribe to get some of them?) but 2 Cookie stickers! A friend loves her, so I'm happy I can share.

I love the autumn notecard, the glow in the dark stars, and there was a bit of silver star confetti that I had to remove, because cats, that gave me a flashback to Count the Bottle.

Thank you, mods, and I can't wait for the next event!

Got my mailbox pack today!
No Celeste (who can I bribe to get some of them?) but 2 Cookie stickers! A friend loves her, so I'm happy I can share.

I love the autumn notecard, the glow in the dark stars, and there was a bit of silver star confetti that I had to remove, because cats, that gave me a flashback to Count the Bottle.

Thank you, mods, and I can't wait for the next event!

That's weird because everyone should have received one of each new sticker, 1 random old sticker (leaf or fossil), and 2 extra new stickers. PM me about it and I can send you the Celeste one.

Is anyone else missing one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back