• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2020: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much for picking my art in round two of the crazy dream sequence! The whole fair was amazing and I'm so glad that I could be part of it :) thanks to all the mods, the staff and everybody else who put it together! :D

The Bell Tree Fair 2020 survey has now closed. Thank you to the almost 200 of you who took the time to send us your feedback. We will be reviewing your responses sometime this month. Anyone who entered their username at the end of the survey will receive their 25 bells in due time. Please do not make a CTS thread until after Jeremy or myself have announced in here that the bells have gone out. Thank you. :)

The survey bells have now been distributed!

stickers.png
In other news, all prize packs going to users outside the US have been mailed. All sticker only packs for users who aren't also receiving a regular prize pack have also been mailed. If you're supposed to receive both they will be mailed together. The US prize packs, which will take much less time to deliver, will be mailed on Monday.

Finally, I wanted to share what this year's stickers look like with everyone. They are much higher quality than our previous stickers for a few reasons: they are die cut, they're thicker and are made from a higher quality material, and, of course, they are designed by each of our three amazing artists!

View attachment 324284In other news, all prize packs going to users outside the US have been mailed. All sticker only packs for users who aren't also receiving a regular prize pack have also been mailed. If you're supposed to receive both they will be mailed together. The US prize packs, which will take much less time to deliver, will be mailed on Monday.

Finally, I wanted to share what this year's stickers look like with everyone. They are much higher quality than our previous stickers for a few reasons: they are die cut, they're thicker and are made from a higher quality material, and, of course, they are designed by each of our three amazing artists!

If we didn't receive them, do we contact the staff? Or should we wait a bit? (I'm 90% sure I did the survey but I haven't received any bells).

NEVERMIND. I thought we were supposed to get a notification, but I got them! Thank you!

now hold on the stickers are lovely but did u just use a table without the horrid brown borders 👀 👀 👀

I got excited about this but no, it was some other wizardry 😂 Here, I stole his secret spell (it's 'align="right"'):

Code:

[ATTACH type="full" align="right" width="300px" alt="stickers.png"]324284[/ATTACH]In other news, all prize packs going...

Ooh! So excited about the prize packs, the stickers look fantastic.

Will eagerly be checking my mail for the next little while! I'll see if I can post pictures from the prize pack for anyone who might be curious about its contents.

The stickers look so good! I’m sure I’ll be waiting a while for mine. The last package I ordered that I just got was actually stickers as well and that took almost 3 weeks to get here. Oh well, it’ll be a pleasant surprise once I do get my prize pack. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back