• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Ailen Message is in AC:HHD. And It's Creepier.

KingKyle

Kyle2000
Bells
Mailbox
Small Mailbox

It's scarier because it's a normal TV show instead of static at 3:32 A.M and then the alien hijacks your town's TV network. So people would have their TVs on at night and see the message more offen. In AC:NL it's static from 1:00 A.M - 3:33 A.M so people wouldn't have their TVs on.

Alien invasion confirmed for next Animal Crossing game?

Spooky

Aliens occur in The Sims as well. In the Sims 3, at 12 am to 3 am, which no one normally would be up at that time but the Sims isn't real time.

*cold shiver*
Aliens please don't eat me... I spent to much time playing this game to die!

I think I may have seen this in AC:NL too, I was already thinking to myself how weird that was... Now I understand!

Last edited:
It's Guilliver's fault! He led them here to our peaceful planet! D;

Though the aliens might be peaceful too...
I mean, the animals don't seem to care that the aliens are trying to contact them. They seem genuinely uninterested.
Look at Nook glance over and then just walk right by like it was nothing. Rude..

Thanks a lot. Now I'm obliged to stay up late waiting for alien messages. :(

Dunno about you lot, but I am 100% ready for an alien invasion, I'd be on the ship and outta this planet.

I remember staying up with a friend to see this. It's a memory I shan't soon forget

LMAO im the animals just watching waiting for their soap opera to come back on
but i got the chills just watching that, oOooOO now i gotta phone a friend a wait for the secrets to unravel

Jeez, that's really creepy! Playing Animal Crossing at night in general just gives me these... Really weird vibes. Does anyone else feel this way? Like, in New Leaf, even the signal interruption that happens around midnight gives me chills and odd feelings. But the weirdest part is, while it creeps me out a lot, at the same time, I really like it. I love creepy stuff tbh. It gives me a feeling that's a mix of terror and excitement.

Last edited:
Ohh, wow! That's super creepy! I remember older alien messages from different games were incredibly freaky, too. I liked the one in New Leaf, but man, the one from HHD is pretty chilling.

Jeez, that's really creepy! Playing Animal Crossing at night in general just gives me these... Really weird vibes. Does anyone else feel this way? Like, in New Leaf, even the signal interruption that happens around midnight gives me chills and odd feelings. But the weirdest part is, while it creeps me out a lot, at the same time, I really like it. I love creepy stuff tbh. It gives me a feeling that's a mix of terror and excitement.

I love creepy stuff, too! I feel exactly the same when it comes to playing Animal Crossing at night. It's great but also, oof; pretty weird vibes!

Back