Trading Lily's Date Trading Lilypad Shop ๐Ÿธ [New: Yellow Rose, Jingloid and many more Tier 7 collectibles]

Hello. I would like to date trade you my Pave collectible for your Pave (Nov 7, 2016 at 10:28 AM) collectible. Sending the collectible and TBT to you now. No message needed on the collectible. Just letting you know in advance.
Sent! Thank you very much :D

Frog Fact #31: Glass frogs are territorial animals. Males vocalize to alert other males that the territory is occupied. In the case that intruders refuse to go, territorial male will become aggressive and apply a force to chase unwanted males away.

Frog Fact #32: Male glass frogs provide parental care. They keep the eggs safe from predatory insects and parasites.

Frog Fact #33: Glass frogs are arboreal animals (spend their lives in the trees). They will come to the ground only during mating season.

Hey, let me know when you're on. I'd like to trade my red cosmos and black hybrid rose (2020) for yours. 26tbt, yeah?

Frog Fact #34: Average lifespan of glass frog is usually between 10 and 14 years in the wild.

Frog Fact #35: Female Agile Frog lays 450 to 1.800 eggs covered with protective, gelatinous layer. They are deposited in the shallow pools of water during the night. Eggs remain attached to the stems or roots of various aquatic plants on a depth of 2 to 16 inches until they hatch. Unlike other frogs, agile frogs divide their eggs in several clumps.

Frog fact #36: Agile frog has light brown, reddish-brown or grey-brown back. Dark brown triangular-shaped markings stretch from the temple to the eardrum. Hind legs are covered with dark bands. Bottom side of the body is white in color. Males change color of the body into dark brown during the breeding season.

Frog Fact #38: Agile frog can travel distance of 6.5 feet in a single leap (thanks to its long legs) when it needs to escape from predators.

Back