Trading Lily's Date Trading Lilypad Shop ๐Ÿธ [New: Yellow Rose, Jingloid and many more Tier 7 collectibles]

Hi!! Would it be possible to date trade my winter mittens with yours (preferably the Jan 3, 2020 one)? No message needed โ˜บ
Sure! I will ask that you send me the TBT and your winter mittens first and then I will send you mine as soon as I can after that has been done :D

No message needed for me also of course!

Frog Fact #20: The Amazon horned frog is a carnivore (meat-eater). Its diet is based on various types of frogs, snails, lizards, mice and tadpoles of its own species.

Frog Fact #21: Tadpoles are aggressive from the moment of birth and they often attack each other in the water. Metamorphosis (transformation into miniature frogs) lasts around 90 days. Young Amazon horned frogs reach sexual maturity at the age of 3 to 4 years.

Frog Fact #22: Amazon horned frog has horn-like projections above the eyes which resemble the petioles of leaves. Horns provide ideal camouflage on the forest floor.

could I date trade a cyan house please. sending bells over now. any message is fine

cyan needed is from 2017

Frog Fact #23: The Amazon horned frog has a large mouth, a long, sticky tongue and strong jaws equipped with sharp teeth. These features facilitate catching of the large prey.

Frog fact #24: Glass frog can be sometimes confused with tree frog. Unlike tree frog, glass frog has large, forward facing eyes. Eyes in tree frog are located on the sides of the head.

Frog Fact #25: Tadpoles hatch after 2 weeks and drop into the water. Some species of glass frogs will bury themselves in the ground until they turn into adult frog. Other species undergo metamorphosis in the water.

Frog Fact #26: Glass frogs are arboreal animals (spend their lives in the trees). They will come to the ground only during mating season.

Frog Fact #27: Excellent eyesight allows easy detection of the potential prey. Glass frog is a carnivore (meat-eater). It eats insects with soft bodies and different types of spiders.

Frog Fact #28: Glass frogs are important part of the ecosystem because they keep the number of insects under control.

Frog Fact #29: Mating of glass frogs usually takes place after rainy season, or during the light showers. Female lays between 20 and 30 eggs on the underside of the leaves that hang above the water.

Frog Fact #30: Due to their small size, glass frogs are easy target of large predators. Main enemies of glass frogs are snakes, mammals and birds.

Hello. I would like to date trade you my Pave collectible for your Pave (Nov 7, 2016 at 10:28 AM) collectible. Sending the collectible and TBT to you now. No message needed on the collectible. Just letting you know in advance.

Back