• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

TBT's Turkey Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go, picking the main course was mighty hard, so many to select! We got Biff's Stuffing with EXTRA IRON. Our jocky friend is a good cook but well, he wanted to make sure he got his daily nutrients... with the wrong ideas.
zldGZid.png

Hahah I got Sandy's centrepiece, which I decided to base around Sandy's appearance.
The candlestick holder's pattern is designed after Sandy's long legs, and the bow after her standard shirt. The top of the candlestick holder is based on her tail, and the flowers' colours are based of of hers, along with eyes and her blue eyelids made from the flowers.
I put sand around the base for appropriate aesthetics, as well as a nutritious and delicious snack.
Never tried to draw anything without lineart before, so this was interesting to do.
sandy centrepiece.png

All entries up to this point have been accepted. Please get in touch with me via PM if yours hasn't been accepted because the most likely scenario is I've simply missed it. Entries hidden under spoilers often elude me!

As a reminder, if your entry was accepted you will have received the notification below and an "
accepted_react.png
" react will be visible on your submission post.
accepted_notification.png

Today is the final day to enter this event, so please make sure to have your entries in by 11:59pm EST (GMT-5) tonight!

Just realized I forgot to include my name on my entry. Would it be okay to edit my entry to include a revised version with my name or to make a new post with the revised version?

Just realized I forgot to include my name on my entry. Would it be okay to edit my entry to include a revised version with my name or to make a new post with the revised version?
Please PM me the updated version and I can edit it into your previous post without nullifying your entry. :)

Here’s my entry:
C322FB74-3395-48F2-A4F3-474BEA3BA29F.png

My prompt was Purrl’s main course. I chose a Japanese recipe, "Japanese Stir-Fry", as Purrl is a snooty and a dish from another country would fit her sophisticated personality. The recipe includes salmon fillets, soy sauce, brown onions, red capsicum and sesame seeds. For the container I went with a modern-wood look, a pink ribbon and a little mandala design (took reference from the classic table she has displayed in her house). I gave Purrl a mask of the color of her shirt cuz yk, safety first. Hope I did everything correct and good luck!

Here’s my entry:
View attachment 339437
My prompt was Purrl’s main course. I chose a Japanese recipe, "Japanese Stir-Fry", as Purrl is a snooty and a dish from another country would fit her sophisticated personality. The recipe includes salmon fillets, soy sauce, brown onions, red capsicum and sesame seeds. For the container I went with a modern-wood look, a pink ribbon and a little mandala design (took reference from the classic table she has displayed in her house). I gave Purrl a mask of the color of her shirt cuz yk, safety first. Hope I did everything correct and good luck!
l wish l have colorful eyes like those

Lil.png

Here's my entry <3 Lily's dessert! I decided to do a raindrop cake (a viral internet sensation that was a transparent Japanese dessert made with agar agar and water). The cake is shaped like Lily and the little lilypads are made of marzipan and hold brown sugar, soybean flower and syrup to put on top!

It's Stinky's Centerpiece! What more is a centerpiece than a cornucopia? He even claimed it as his by putting his signature headpiece onto it! But well, we all know about Stinky's poor hygiene, so I wouldn't recommend eating from his table unless you can handle the smell.

Attachments

• tbt.png
    tbt.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 19
image0.png

I got Bones’s Side Dish: Pumpkin Soup!! Bone marrow and bone broth are common ingredients in soup, so I decided I would make soup because... you know... it’s his name! Orange fits his color pallet quite nicely and I thought I would go with a thanksgiving classic. (My user is on the bowl, it’s a bit hard to see now that I look at it) Enjoy! 🥘

I'll try to submit mine if I can finish it before the deadline. It may be rushed lol

I got Cube's Bunting/Garland/Wreath. Lazies are very childlike to me so he's bringing along a bunting that he made as a little arts & crafts project! Not very traditional Turkey Day colors, but the color scheme is based on the pastels in his NH interior furniture. He also went with the word "GOBBLE" to focus more on the eating since he's a lazy and they love their food!
turkeyday.png

Finally finished mine!
So mine was Bettina's Desert, and decided to go with rainbow cupcakes!!
First time trying this out, but was still a lot of fun~ So to make it more Bettina, one fo the cupcakes only has her main colours,yellow, orange and red. Sadly had no icing but I'm so happy with how it turned out! And yes, taste tested them and they are really good!

Hopefully this counts?

p1011655.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back