• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Turkey Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
its the way i immediately knew which entry belonged to @Sheep Villager 😋.

congrats to the winners!!! all of the entries were incredible and really fun to look through! <3

Congrats to the winners~!
I know why it took so long, there were so many good ones to choose from, everything really put their heart into this event~! It was a lot of fun!

A bit late to this, but so glad to see that a lot of my favorites won! <3 I mainly just participated for fun lol so I am happy for all the winners. You all deserved it, and congrats <3 Also great job to everyone who participated! You all did awesome, I enjoyed looking at everyone's creations in the thread.

Im super happy for the ones who won 🥳, I personally had tons of fun thinking about my prompt and drawing (For those who saw my drawing it was Fuchias cabbages heheheh ) Personally i am just a bit not disappointed cause that sounds too harsh phahah but a tat sad i guess for a friend here in the forum to not have won because her drawing was like A+mazing. Anyways thanks for the Staff here, congrats to the winners and to all participants I have had a lot of joy looking over your drawings I definitely have favorites too but they are all wonderful ❤ thank you for participating.

Congratulations to all the winners; every participants’ entries were amazing! 😍 Thank you so much for organizing this fun event!

i'm so amazed that the staff could even narrow it down to the entries per category - there were so many amazing ones that i don't envy that hard decision whatsoever.

congratulations to everyone who won 🖤 those pumpkin pies look delicious as all heck even if i'm not a fan of pumpkin anything.

and as always, thank you to the brilliant staff for hosting another event in rapid succession to the black friday one.

Congratulation to all the winners, you were my also favorite! And thank you for the bells. It was really fun to watch all the entries.

Well done EVERYONE! So many talented people in this community! This was really fun. I look forward to the next event!

Oh wow I just checked back!! :O Can't believe it :D everyones entries were all really cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back