• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Third Annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can feel the final hour pressure crunch in the air right now.

As a reminder, we will be posting a fully complete answers table with information on the explanation behind the clues and more so please wait for that to go up until you start discussing answers in the thread here. Thank you!

And yes, the Egg shop will remain open later.

Last edited:
If only I could just figure out one more I could get that Classic Egg! Man time crunch.

Crunch time. Maybe I can find a few more. Or, after it's all over, maybe I could interest someone in trading my waluigi egg for a classic. :/

ETA: Someone's taken me up on it. :D

Last edited:
Omg yay just found one and I didn't think I would... Lol. I am so happy I at least got the Classic. Classic and Togepi were my goals but I'll just try to buy a Togepi from someone. ^.^ I'm grateful I managed to get one of the eggs I wanted. Thanks so much staff! Now I'm off for a driving lesson. Good luck finding those eggs in the last few mins guys! :)

out of #10, 22 or 23 which is the easiest? I just want to get an Easter egg so my 3 little eggs don't go to waste.

I'd say 22, since I couldn't find 10 or 23, but the clue for 22 wasn't very good imo.

Last edited:
I got enough for a yoshi egg just by going through each sections first page of threads ;o

Now I have no idea what eggs I have and what ones I have left but I'm really confused.

I might have to relieve my stress into a bottle. If ya know what I mean ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back