• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TBT's Third Annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can feel the final hour pressure crunch in the air right now.

As a reminder, we will be posting a fully complete answers table with information on the explanation behind the clues and more so please wait for that to go up until you start discussing answers in the thread here. Thank you!

And yes, the Egg shop will remain open later.

Last edited:
If only I could just figure out one more I could get that Classic Egg! Man time crunch.

Crunch time. Maybe I can find a few more. Or, after it's all over, maybe I could interest someone in trading my waluigi egg for a classic. :/

ETA: Someone's taken me up on it. :D

Last edited:
Omg yay just found one and I didn't think I would... Lol. I am so happy I at least got the Classic. Classic and Togepi were my goals but I'll just try to buy a Togepi from someone. ^.^ I'm grateful I managed to get one of the eggs I wanted. Thanks so much staff! Now I'm off for a driving lesson. Good luck finding those eggs in the last few mins guys! :)

I got enough for a yoshi egg just by going through each sections first page of threads ;o

Now I have no idea what eggs I have and what ones I have left but I'm really confused.

I might have to relieve my stress into a bottle. If ya know what I mean ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back