• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
#16 was the easiest of all for me (apart from #6 since I just kept adding symbols when I shouldn't have).

Last edited:
I found #18 but after thinking about it, the clue doesn't make much sense to me :|
I thought it would be in one place that made perfect sense, but found it somewhere completely different that made almost no sense.

I feel like I'm doing something wrong because I only found one egg and I think it was the easiest one :c *cries in a corner*

It really sucks when you don't have that knowledge and have to go find it xD

I know right! When I read the clue I automatically had a direction to the answer, but then I questioned it because this hunt isn't easy but the question was @ ~ @

I found #18 but after thinking about it, the clue doesn't make much sense to me :|
I thought it would be in one place that made perfect sense, but found it somewhere completely different that made almost no sense.

It made complete sense to me. It's a reference to that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It really sucks when you don't have that knowledge and have to go find it xD

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT KNOWLEDGE DO I HAVE TO FIND IM SO CONFUSED

I know right! When I read the clue I automatically had a direction to the answer, but then I questioned it because this hunt isn't easy but the question was @ ~ @

Exactly! Most of the times I know what they're talking about, then it's a matter of finding it on the forum. But I basically just lurk on Retail and have no idea what's going on in the other sections, orz.

i havent even answered any of the puzzles wth how do you guys brain

not even #10 which i probably the easiest??? idk ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back