TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
#16 was the easiest of all for me (apart from #6 since I just kept adding symbols when I shouldn't have).

Last edited:
I found #18 but after thinking about it, the clue doesn't make much sense to me :|
I thought it would be in one place that made perfect sense, but found it somewhere completely different that made almost no sense.

I feel like I'm doing something wrong because I only found one egg and I think it was the easiest one :c *cries in a corner*

It really sucks when you don't have that knowledge and have to go find it xD

I know right! When I read the clue I automatically had a direction to the answer, but then I questioned it because this hunt isn't easy but the question was @ ~ @

I found #18 but after thinking about it, the clue doesn't make much sense to me :|
I thought it would be in one place that made perfect sense, but found it somewhere completely different that made almost no sense.

It made complete sense to me. It's a reference to that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It really sucks when you don't have that knowledge and have to go find it xD

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT KNOWLEDGE DO I HAVE TO FIND IM SO CONFUSED

I know right! When I read the clue I automatically had a direction to the answer, but then I questioned it because this hunt isn't easy but the question was @ ~ @

Exactly! Most of the times I know what they're talking about, then it's a matter of finding it on the forum. But I basically just lurk on Retail and have no idea what's going on in the other sections, orz.

i havent even answered any of the puzzles wth how do you guys brain

not even #10 which i probably the easiest??? idk ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back