TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf and I was thinking about looking around Able's. :(

And I spent an Hour in the Splat Zone, and I cannot believe the egg was in THAT thread.

Oh well. Despite being an active member, apparently I don't know enough to know all of these riddles. It still feels unfair, even after knowing all the answers.

Also a 'feline from afar' am I the only one who kept assuming it was Katie?

Me too! I thought I did something really smart by going to the 404 page with Katie to see if it was there. I was very disappointed lol

Well, at least I feel a little special my thread was egg #1.

I couldn't find a single egg hidden by Murray, but I found all three hidden by Tom.

Last edited:
Oh well. Despite being an active member, apparently I don't know enough to know all of these riddles. It still feels unfair, even after knowing all the answers.

Also a 'feline from afar' am I the only one who kept assuming it was Katie?

I actually looked for felyne threads and looked in the able sisters subforum, but not at the same time TT__TT

clue 1: got, super easy
clue 2: got, wouldn't of known though if I hadn't stumbled into since idc about monster hunter
clue 3: didn't get, and why are ya'll hiding eggs in threads from 2 years back? at least my idea of it being splatoon related was right
clue4: got, clever and also pretty easy
clue 5: got, and lmao this one was definitely among the easiest
clue 6: got, also super easy
clue 7: got, took a little while to figure out this one but altogether not too bad. also clever cluewriting
clue 8: got, though I honestly forgot about this, so probably wouldn't of found without stumbling into
clue 9: didn't get, and wtf is this one. bronze isn't gold murray you fool
clue 10: didn't get, and htf did I miss this one? I probably checked that entire thread at least 5 times
clue 11: got, though just stumbling around. maybe would've figured out otherwise? idk
clue 12: didn't get, thought it was katie or monster hunter crossover related. will next year be 2009 threads?
clue 13: didn't get and lmao I actually had this idea right. should've looked at the profile IDs, since I just assumed justin had that spot
clue 14: didn't get, and how for once I actually should've checked the mafia threads
clue 15: got, going to do another post on it
clue 16: got, stumbing. forgot about this thing
clue 17: got, and **** this garbage
clue 18: got, also super easy
clue 19: didn't get, but I ****ING KNEW IT. should've bothered to go through the lengthy bulletin board threads
clue 20: didn't get, ban murray
clue 21: didn't get, and how the **** did this one even work. I had the idea, but wrote it off, since I figured you had to be logged in for eggs to register
clue 22: got, found stumbling
clue 23: got trying for #25
clue 24: didn't get, gulliver washes up too often to be a traveler. he's a stowaway at best
clue 25: got, pretty easy

Dang i could've got 15 and 12! 12 I had it narrowed down to the able sisters from other sites and was going through those threads, but never thought to check the very last one (though i was checking for feline and cat stuff), and for 15 i had written down all of the four letters each slot would alternate through and then used java to print out every word combo possible but must've missed secret :p
so close to the chao and kirby egg!

That was super fun thanks guys! I've never participated in a TBT event before, but it was a great way to spend a weekend of procrastinating ;)

Side note: wtf Murray

no it was "in the wild returned golden". the explanation in the answer is bronze = golden.

The equals sign is just showing a link between the two similar words. The main parts of the clue were 'wild', meaning wild world, and 'three days', the thread's title is 'Reset after 3 days? (How's my map?)'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back