TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I can figure out the last two clues that are to come shortly. I can't seem to figure any others out. Come on last two egg clues! Be good! I'm hoping one is a puzzle. I like the puzzles best.

I'm also curious as to what the answers are. I'll be looking forward to the answers when they are released.

Will there be a raffle if too many people end up with 1 egg leftover like with the Fair?

Will there be a raffle if too many people end up with 1 egg leftover like with the Fair?

It may be different this year, but I remember after one of the egg hunts in the past, ppl could just convert their leftover eggs to tbt

I've read this at least 5 times and I still don't get it *crying laughing but mostly crying hysterically

It may be different this year, but I remember after one of the egg hunts in the past, ppl could just convert their leftover eggs to tbt

Oh, good to know! Thanks. :)

1 galaxy egg left folks :eek:

The final 2 clues have been posted!

Also, no one was able to figure out #3 yet, so we made it a little easier. Please see the clue table for the updated clue.

You will have until 11:00 PM EDT Monday to look for the clues. We will then disable them and reveal the answers. Zipper's shop will remain open for a few days longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back