TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is insanely frustrating! There are a few where I just KNOW what they're referring to, but no matter how much I comb the relevant places, no eggs. But the flipside is I just got one I never thought would click for me and finding it was such sweet relief, haha. I can't believe how emotionally invested I am in a freaking forum egg hunt rn.

This is insanely frustrating! There are a few where I just KNOW what they're referring to, but no matter how much I comb the relevant places, no eggs. But the flipside is I just got one I never thought would click for me and finding it was such sweet relief, haha. I can't believe how emotionally invested I am in a freaking forum egg hunt rn.

same

Thanks for holding this event! First timer.

I keep thinking I have a lead on some but they're not where I expected them to be. D:

I just made a list of all the ones i haven't gotten, just to keep track. Depressing. So many.

I just came back. Nice to see there's some eggs that came earlier this morning, plus a few more right now.

Are these all in generic sticky threads and such? I fear I wont get some references here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back