TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want a zen egg but i am ONE SHORT

the galaxy egg is cute but it reminds me of the unspeakable times of galaxy leggings

you and me both. i also want a galaxy egg but I'm doubtful but hopeful but doubtful but hopeful to a degree but doubtful but maybe hopeful

edit I'm not one short though

Last edited:
The possibility of successfully finding those two eggs is approximately 3,720 to 1.

those are pretty favorable odds

also, for as much as I ****posted about it, I do hope that none of the eggs actually end up being in political threads

since I'm trying to block that out of my mind as much as possible for now

those are pretty favorable odds

also, for as much as I ****posted about it, I do hope that none of the eggs actually end up being in political threads

since I'm trying to block that out of my mind as much as possible for now

So true.

As much as I want the golden egg, I would rather entertain other members by mixing quotes from 20th century movies with this event.

Clue #7 , 11 , 14 kno' how to play with me. I have been searching were those are and i KNOW EXACTLY what they mean and where they could be.
But...I cant find the goddamn thread

Might have a break , i have been all over the forums today

Last edited:
I don't even know.

I'm going to stop complaining about the egg hunt for a moment, and ask a genuine question. When will the egg shop be taken down? I need to know so I can buy an egg collectable in time.

I've had to delete a few posts here because they were making overly specific references about one of the clues. Please don't talk about the clues' details here because we want it to be a fair event that everyone has a chance to try on their own. Once we post the answers at the very end, you will be able to talk about where they were, why it was hard for you to solve one for a particular reason, etc. If you think there may have been a problem with one of the clues, please notify the staff instead of posting it here, which could give away information. Thank you.

Why are the staff deleting posts that aren't even giving away hints?

Jeremy is Jadar201 confirmed.

im so confused as to how im supposed to find an egg, some of these clues are so obvious but like wtf, do i click something?

Darn it. I thought a nice hot shower would help me find eggs better. Guess not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back