• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🐷TBT's Favorite Pig Villagers🐷

Who are your favorite piggos?

• Truffles

Votes: 15 8.3%
  • Rasher

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • Kevin

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • Agnes

Votes: 78 43.1%
  • Pancetti

Votes: 13 7.2%
  • Cobb

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Peggy

Votes: 19 10.5%
  • Spork

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Curly

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Boris

Votes: 19 10.5%
  • Hugh

Votes: 30 16.6%
  • Chops

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • One of the normals! (Gala, Lucy, or Maggie)

Votes: 74 40.9%

• Total voters
I voted for Peggy, Pancetti, Gala and Hugh. I sadly haven't had any pig villagers in NH yet but I would love to find one. I really like Peggy in particular ever since she randomly moved into my City Folk town years ago.

my other favorite is actually Sue E from the og Animal Crossing, I have her in my town rn and I really love her design 💜

Rasher's a Dreamy for me. He looks so evil, I can't get enough of it. His expressions in-game are hilarious to watch.
1643912036645.png

I also really like Agnes. She has a color pattern and personality (Sisterly) that reminds me of my pet cat. Plus Agnes is just so cute. I love seeing her floppy ears and curly tail.

I've had Boris and Cob too, and I liked them. Boris came across more as a wild boar rather than a farm pig, and looked so grumpy that he went perfectly with the Cranky personality. Cob was in New Leaf when he had the evil scientist house. I'm dissapointed he won't have that in New Horizons, but I intend to try him again at some point anyway. I'm going to have Kevin, Peggy, Chops, Gala, Spork, and Lucy all move in via Amiibo at some point so I can try them out.

SPORK PLEASE I LOVE HIM BEST PIG. HIS LITTLE FACE AND ALL OF HIS KINDNESS :D
1643913802961.png

Gala is my favorite pig I actually had her once, she's super adorable and sweet. Her design is based off of a piggy bank and her Japanese name translates to "Money" her house is also a bank and she also wants a bank in Happy Home Paradise too. Unrelated but her name is Gala and that reminds me of Gala Apples 🐷🍎

I really like Agnes and Chops! c: I really love Agnes' color palette and dramatic eyelashes, and I'd rank her pretty highly amongst the sisterly villagers overall. I think Chops' design is kinda funny too, and I wouldn't mind having him around at some point. I feel like he'd be kind of pretentious/stuffy, but in an endearing way.

I'm going to have to say Lucy, simply because I had her for a while in New Leaf and she was such a cutie.

I also think Gala is precious and Kevin. 🥺

I am so glad to see so much love for beautiful, sweet Agnes! 💖 🐷

Agnes is my absolute favourite AC villager. I think a lot of the girl pigs are really adorable, especially the normals. I haven’t had much of a chance to interact with the boy pig villagers, but I‘d love to try making a HHP vacation home for one of them, maybe Hugh or Cobb? I love Hugh’s colours.

I love pigs 🖤
Voted for both Agnes and Chops, although I like Chops a little more. He really stands out, not just among his fellow pigs, but in general, and I love his style.
Some of the normal pigs are also very adorable, especially Maggie.

View attachment 429047
In the year since I originally posted in this thread,I've added another pig to the pen...Peggy.She's the happiest pig in the world.

AHAHAHAHA I love the acknowledgement for the age of this thread! 😂 💀

But for real, this photo made my day. Peggy was a favorite villager of mine in New Leaf. She'd been in my town for the second-longest, losing only to Walt. But for whatever reason, I thought I needed to have Punchy or some other villager, and I chose to let Peggy go. Literally the worst decision I've made in an Animal Crossing game. I have actually been thinking about inviting Peggy into my second New Horizons town. She's on a whole other level of endearing and cute and I'm excited to welcome her back into my town, albeit a new one! 🥰

Agnes, Rasher, Gala, Hugh, Cobb are all good.. Heck maybe even Spork! Agnes and Rasher are probably my very favorite of the pig villagers.

Maggie is my top pig, but I'm not a huge fan of pigs. Agnes and Kevin are also ok. Boris is the most interesting, but I never met him.
I actually appreciate Agnes being black without a goth or metal association.
I had truffles before... She loved me, but I just didn't care for her. Actually I felt bad because I didn't like her simply because I didn't like how she looked. She was nice. She pinged the most out of all my villagers at the time, constantly gifting me and writing me. Her name is adorable. She just looked ugly. Her expressions didn't come off as cute or quirky to me either.
If she showed on my island today.. I'd be ok with it, but I wouldn't invite her on. Maybe I would if I was to do strictly a farm theme simply because she was nice to me and didn't annoy me like some peppy villagers have.
I do have to say, Truffles isn't boring unlike Peggy or Gala, so she has that going for her.

I don't care much for the pigs, but I do like Gala and Agnes. Hugh isn't bad either.

spork!!! omg he is soo cute and i just think he is super underappreciated. i love the line through his eyes, it just gives him personality. i dont have enough spots for villagers, but if we had more than 10, i would 100% villager hunt for him 😍😍

Lucy is my favorite pig villager. She was actually my best friend in WW, and has stuck with me for a long time. Gala being another favorite.
I don’t really seem to go towards the pigs, but there are some cute ones.

I have had this game since the very beginning but I have never had a pig islander on my island I must try to have one they look cute :)

Back