• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🐷TBT's Favorite Pig Villagers🐷

Who are your favorite piggos?

• Truffles

Votes: 15 8.3%
  • Rasher

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • Kevin

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • Agnes

Votes: 78 43.1%
  • Pancetti

Votes: 13 7.2%
  • Cobb

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Peggy

Votes: 19 10.5%
  • Spork

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Curly

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Boris

Votes: 19 10.5%
  • Hugh

Votes: 30 16.6%
  • Chops

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • One of the normals! (Gala, Lucy, or Maggie)

Votes: 74 40.9%

• Total voters
I am so upset that Gala got lumped in with others. She's my favorite. I have her on my island right now and she's just the sweetest dang piggy ever.

I am so upset that Gala got lumped in with others. She's my favorite. I have her on my island right now and she's just the sweetest dang piggy ever.

I didn't have room for all the pigs, so I grouped the normals together. Sorry about that!

voted Truffles, but I also really like Pancetti!
Gala and Maggie are very sweet too, but I can't say I've ever had either on one of my towns/islands through all the years I've played AC.

My favorite gurl piggies: Agnes, Maggie

My favorite boi piggies: Rasher, Curly, Boris, Hugh

What I love about the pigs in NH is that their little ears flop around when they turn their heads 💖 I enjoy little details like that. It used to be that their ears were completely pointy in the older games, too. Cats in AC have bendy tails, and dogs' and rabbits' ears flop about as well! And we can't forget toe beans 👣

Cobb was one of my starters and her only recently moved away. I always liked him. I 've had Spork and Truffles in previous and Lucy has popped up in almost every ac version I have played. And I had Agnes not long ago, I liked her but she was boring. Those are the pig villagers i've had and I've liked them all. Kevin and Gala and Peggy are cute though.

I know the last option says "one" of the normals, but I actually like all three of them. Gala is my favorite pig, but Lucy and Maggie are quite cute as well.

I didnt realise there were so many pigs, but gala and agnes are the only ones I like

Reactions: Mu~
I've always had a soft spot for Rasher~
I also love Agnes after she moved into my village in New Leaf, and Gala is totally adorable.
I really like Pancetti too!

Reactions: Mu~
I was gonna say Rasher after seeing some great screenshots from this very forum, but now you've shown me Truffles... Aw man, I really hope I find her in my campsite or a mystery island!

I don't think I've ever had any of the pigs in any of my islands before... At least, I can't remember any. Need to change that.

gala is my favourite. i think i had her as a starting villager back in new leaf, and she was the first villager to give me a villager pic

I like Hugh because he’s blue, and blue is an outstanding color. Hugh also has the kiddie set in his house in Population Growing and that is one of my favorite sets. Agnes is second for me. I’m not a fan of many of the pigs, unfortunately. I’ll pretty much like any villager that isn’t snooty, though. (I hate snooties…)

I’ve had Agnes in my previous island and I’ve grown quite fond of her. She’s so cute especially when she blushes the pink and black combo of her coloring is just super precious.

Pigs are really interesting to me because while few of them are really unappealing, none of them really stand out as amazing either, and I realized why in particular Agnes stands out as everyone’s favorite pig: while pigs like Lucy and Gala are quite cutesy and Boris has a really rough boar appearance, the peppy, normal, and cranky personalities are full of many super popular villagers, but when it comes to sisterlies there’s so few that are that visually appealing that it elevates Agnes on the virtue that the sisterly pool is so uncompetitive, as well as really small.

Back