TBT's Farewell to New Leaf Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, that’s what I was afraid of. Does it have to be the new 3DS type?
Unfortunately yes, only the New 3DS, New 3DS XL and New 2DS XL have the built in function.

Another way you could obtain this item is by trading/buying from another member. Now that everyone is jumping back into NL with this event, I'm sure someone would be willing to help out.

Unfortunately yes, only the New 3DS, New 3DS XL and New 2DS XL have the built in function.

Another way you could obtain this item is by trading/buying from another member. Now that everyone is jumping back into NL with this event, I'm sure someone would be willing to help out.
dang I was afraid of that. Do any of the events other than trivia end early? I forgot to bring my 3DS with me so probably won’t be able to do anything until next Sunday.

dang I was afraid of that. Do any of the events other than trivia end early? I forgot to bring my 3DS with me so probably won’t be able to do anything until next Sunday.
The rest of the major events ends on the 21st. The only other one with different deadlines is the Turnip Treasure event. You have until the 10th to buy a White Turnip from the shop and until the 17th to sell it back.

The rest of the major events ends on the 21st. The only other one with different deadlines is the Turnip Treasure event. You have until the 10th to buy a White Turnip from the shop and until the 17th to sell it back.
Sounds good, I’ll just rush as many of these as I can on the last week. Hopefully I can find a way to get the mini game thing

I just booted up my town today to check out the rooms and I don't know which one to choose. Some are more practical, but I also like my silly rooms to. I made some based off of Mother 3, but I'm not sure if that would be ok. Guess I'll pick one out.

hello all, i wanted to give you some behind the scenes of the event setup process

comic_banana_small.png

idk bananas are my least favourite fruit so maybe that's related. and im paying for my crimes by being put in banana jail.

there was a lot of funny stuff that happened and a lot of behind-the-scenes chaos, but this was the simplest for me to doodle
this is after i tried to lead a fruit revolution which is a longer story but makes this mistake even funnier

i feel like i personally delayed the event launch by a while with my buffoonery cause this is only one of the problems i caused. teehee (╹ڡ╹ ) im so sorry to the team for having to deal with me but also not sorry

hello all, i wanted to give you some behind the scenes of the event setup process

View attachment 540566
idk bananas are my least favourite fruit so maybe that's related. and im paying for my crimes by being put in banana jail.

there was a lot of funny stuff that happened and a lot of behind-the-scenes chaos, but this was the simplest for me to doodle
this is after i tried to lead a fruit revolution which is a longer story but makes this mistake even funnier

i feel like i personally delayed the event launch by a while with my buffoonery cause this is only one of the problems i caused. teehee (╹ڡ╹ ) im so sorry to the team for having to deal with me but also not sorry
Oh no, you have the banana as well 😂

View attachment 540566

I would've thrown beans at this, but forgetting bananas is extremely valid tbh

View attachment 540566

u make up for ur buffoonery with ur humour and ur adorable doodles about ur buffoonery!! i feel it’s a fair trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back