• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's 12 Days of Christmas 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
They released more than usual (I think?) so I wouldn't count on a restock, especially after so many people have spent their tinsel thinking they missed their chance.

well tbt users breaking the site well *after* most all the limited stock items sold out is certainly new

- - - Post Merge - - -

They released more than usual (I think?) so I wouldn't count on a restock, especially after so many people have spent their tinsel thinking they missed their chance.

5 eggs, 2 hammers, and with the red feather showing 2/10 left I'm gonna guess 10 for the green as well. 15 at most

Last edited:
Well, this was a fun event. Definitely my favorite during the time I've been here. I hope everyone got what they wanted!

I’m not giving up. I have my hopes for a restock.

well tbt users breaking the site well *after* most all the limited stock items sold out is certainly new

- - - Post Merge - - -

5 eggs, 2 hammers, and with the red feather showing 2/10 left I'm gonna guess 10 for the green as well. 15 at most

3 hammers but that's still 8 60-tinsel collectibles, I'm surprised it wasn't like 2 or 3 each.

3 hammers but that's still 8 60-tinsel collectibles, I'm surprised it wasn't like 2 or 3 each.

wait huh, I could've sworn it was 2 in stock throughout the event since I last checked. unless staff decided to add one more at last minute

though regardless, still hyper limited

Last edited:
Yes, we added a third Toy Hammer a few days ago. There were 5 Frost Eggs and 10 of each feather.

Those weren't really supposed to be the main part of the event though -- we have two brand new collectibles to offer for that. Just a different way of offering a few old collectibles again as an extra.

Can you confirm if there’ll be restocks or not?

Anyways, the Christmas event is over so it’s time to leave TBT for another few months LOL

Yes, we added a third Toy Hammer a few days ago. There were 5 Frost Eggs and 10 of each feather.

Those weren't really supposed to be the main part of the event though -- we have two brand new collectibles to offer for that. Just a different way of offering a few old collectibles again as an extra.

ok cool, glad to know my memory wasn't playing tricks on me

also, any eta on staff favs and raffle winners?

Last edited:
i was super excited to see i had 44 tinsel and ran to the shop to get a candy.. only to see that it was 45 tinsel.

-sigh-

This event was a lot of fun! It was the first time I participated in every single activity, and that felt great. Haha!

Thank you, TBT staff!!! :D

Thanks kindly for this event! It was also my first time participating in all of the activities; it was really fun! Hope to join in any future events to come!

This was so much fun, totally makes up for no fair this year. Laudine, as always, made a beautiful coloring sheet and I really just want her to make as many more as she can. <3

Thank you, TBT Staff! <3

honestly, with some of the prizes and such, I kinda just considered this event to be TBT Fair: Lite Edition

which is honestly more than fine enough with me (love the normal fair, but it can admittedly get kinda overwhelming at times. especially when it lines up with the holidays. not to mention the drama spikes that tend to come from it)

I tried to redeem my candycane. I clicked on the advent, it says I got the token, then nothing. Halp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back