• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's 12 Days of Christmas 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay, a forum event where I was able to complete all the categories! thank you staff for organising this! happy holidays :>

thank you guys so much for the event now i can make my family that meal i owed them 12 days ago

Do we have to use our tinsels tonight or when do they 'expire'?
I'm horrible at decisions.

Thanks again for everything, staff!

I do have a question if anyone knows the answer? I was able to participate in everything in the event, but came nowhere near the 60 tinsel max? Not sure why :c

Thanks again for everything, staff!

I do have a question if anyone knows the answer? I was able to participate in everything in the event, but came nowhere near the 60 tinsel max? Not sure why :c

That's unfortunate my dear and sweet friend! :/ Did you do all the stockings and obtain all the Advent Calendar prizes?

Yeah c: at most I think I missed one advent calendar day tops?
Even if you missed just 1 calendar day that gave Tinsel and did everything else my dear & sweet friend, you should be at 56 right now since the last 2 don't get distributed until later today! :eek: I recommend double checking everything and contact staff ASAP so they can sort everything out before the last 2 Tinsel distribution! ;)

Last edited:
Yeah c: at most I think I missed one advent calendar day tops?

check your transaction log. Click on the amount of tinsel in your sidebar to see it and you can find what you're missing

Last edited:
I gave up on everything once I missed a stocking stuffer due to my internet being down. I hate my all or nothing mentality :D

I was originally only going to do a few things, but ended up doing everything, haha. Happy Boxing Day.

no idea yet beyond a few days later probably, as per usual. staff should tell us ahead of time the end date/time though

tbh I'm more curious about the only remaining thing: snowflake winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back