• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's 12 Days of Christmas 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, how much tinsel are you able to earn in total? Is it 60?

Last edited:
These are all so much fun! Thank you for hosting them all!

I haven’t been on this site in 7 months. I’ve returned for a little while to experience the festivities. Happy holidays, everyone! :)

I participated in every activity. First time I shown full participation in an event like this.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I stopped reading after new candy collectible. I must add it to the collection. Thank goodness it is one of the unlimited ones.

I am also really excited the coloring contest is back. Hopefully I have time to work on it.

Just wanna say a huge thanks for the staff for doing this, I haven't visited the site in ages and seeing this has just re-kindled my love for it. Really excited and really appreciative for all the work you did to make this event, thankyou so much

Oof im 2 days late. When do the events start?

Last edited:
why does it cost bells to upload pictures......

- - - Post Merge - - -

for like the contests that require pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back