• Gary Johnson

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Can You Not

Votes: 41 36.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For a board that is mostly made up of 13-18 year olds, there are sure a lot of threads about politics lol

Can young adults not have opinions on something that's going to greatly effect their future?

I'm 23, but I still had opinions when I was that young. I was also using the internet to meet people who had different view from my parents. Growing pains and all that.

Just like when I was in hs and couldn't really remember bill Clinton, only bush - most of these kids only know Obama as president.

You could take solace in the fact that for four years after tuesday nobody here will care too much about election politics and the moral ambiguity of this election will all be over. We can go back to a sense of normalcy and not all hate eachother for worldview and instead trade virtual animals and clothing on a forum on a childrens life simulation game

That's actually not partially true. If Hillary wins, yes, the forum will go back to a sense of normality and we won't discuss politics too much. If Trump wins, politics will be discussed here for a long long time about how horrible he is. Which he is.

We can go back to a sense of normalcy and not all hate eachother for worldview

Honestly? If someone here votes for Trump, I hope I don't have to deal with you. Given how big the forum is, I probably won't, but still. I want to make a point right now.

If you vote for Donald Trump, you are not a nice person. If you vote for Donald Trump, that means you support racism, sexism, homophobia, and xenophobia. Sure, you can claim "I support him because he's against globalism!" Fine. You can be anti-globalism. But that does not excuse the support of him. There are plenty of candidates that are anti-globalism that aren't racist, sexist, homophobic, or xenophobic. By voting for Donald Trump, whether or not you are one of those things I mentioned, means you support those views. It means you think that those views should be represented in the White House. It also means you are not a nice person by any stretch of the imagination.

I know. I dislike his VP choice, but personally, the VP holds very little power in my eyes.
And trump has started a reformation of the republican party. No more is it the "hold on to old ways" party, but rather an Anti Globalism party. One that truly puts america first.

Hell, the most prominent journalist around this party is Milo Yiannapolous, and he is a Jewish Gay immigrant. Whatever narrative you have may need some re evaluation.

Have you even read any of Trump's policies outside of "HE'S AGAINST GLOBALISM"? He has said on numerous occasions that he wants the VP to have more power and he can just be a figurehead. You do know what this means, right? Pence would basically be the President. We would have a bat**** crazy fundamentalist Christian zealot in charge.

You are right on one thing, Trump has started a reformation of the Republican Party, a reformation into the slow descent of "whatever makes ME, DONALD TRUMP, more money". The man clearly has no values other than making more money for himself.

On Milo Yiannopoulos. Milo is an idiotic, sexist, racist college drop-out who has idiotic notions regarding free speech, which in his mind means "I can say ****ty things but if someone says them about me, then they're being offensive!" He is a Professional Conservative Victim. He harassed people on Twitter then whined when Twitter, a private company with every right to do so, banned him. It does the conservative movement a massive disservice to prop him up as their Token Gay[sup]TM[/sup], and does them a massive disservice to themselves to prop him up as a spokesperson in any way shape or form.

That's what makes me atypical hun ;)
Trump doesnt give a damn about people's orientation. As long as he gets money and the american people are happy, he doesnt care who you are married to. What he is against is HOW the LGBT marriage was legalized. It should be up to the states rather than the federal government. Otherwise, we end up with situations like Kim Davis.

Unfortunately for Trump, and unfortunately for you, the Supreme Court had, has, and will always have, the right to interpret the Constitution in regards to laws. The Supreme Court has to interpret laws and was forced to take this case due to numerous circuit courts having conflicting decisions on appeals court rulings. Trump is wrong. On issues such as gay marriage, what rights someone has for health care, what drugs someone can take, and numerous other social issues that would make this post obnoxiously long if I listed all of them, those are things I think need to be done on a federal level. We need consistency on what rights someone has for things that are not dependent on the culture of the state.

Kim Davis or anyone like her would have happened regardless of whether same-sex marriage was legalized nation-wide. Kim Davis is a **** who was trying to make herself a martyr. She had absolutely no right to do what she did. She is a state clerk and needed to ****ing do her job. I don't care if anyone thinks it should have been left to the states, she needed to do her ****ing job.

The day that man builds a wall will be the day that hell freezes over. There's a higher chance of Hilary apologising to Bernie for sabotaging his campaign, and that's saying something.

The wall is a hilarious meme that the idiotic Trump supporters seem to think is going to happen. Who is going to build the wall? The exact people that Trump wants to keep out. And what will happen when it's built? They will go around the ****ing wall.

Already voted for Trump. Hillary's policies seem better, but she's a liar, and all these wikileaks and Project Veritas videos don't paint a pretty picture for the establishment, so I decided to vote to burn it down.

However, if doge was an option, I would've voted doge. Or heck give us a 2 year break so we can find some better candidates.

James O'Keefe , the guy in charge of Project Veritas is a literal sack of human **** that has somehow gained consciousness. He records videos and doctors them in order to suit his agenda. Conservative media lost their **** about the ACORN undercover videos in 2009. And guess what happened? SEVERAL independent investigations have revealed that surprise, surprise, no criminal activity had taken place. He tried to illegal wiretap Senator Mary Landrieu, and doctored videos in an attack on NPR. James O'Keefe and Project Veritas are both terrible spokespeople for conservatism.

Anybody here that identifies as conservative, needs to understand one thing. If Donald Trump wins, then the alt-right wins. The party that right now most identifies with you will be run by loud-mouthed bigots. Identifying as conservative with Donald Trump and Mike Pence in charge is going to result in people thinking that you, yourself, are a bigot, just like them. If you vote for them, then that's what you're enabling.

By all means vote Republican down-ticket if that's what you want. But if you don't want the spokesperson for your party to be a loud-mouthed, trash-talking, bigot, then vote for Gary Johnson. Or don't cast a presidential vote. Whatever you do, don't support racism, sexism, homophobia, and xenophobia.

That's actually not partially true. If Hillary wins, yes, the forum will go back to a sense of normality and we won't discuss politics too much. If Trump wins, politics will be discussed here for a long long time about how horrible he is. Which he is.

Honestly? If someone here votes for Trump, I hope I don't have to deal with you. Given how big the forum is, I probably won't, but still. I want to make a point right now.

If you vote for Donald Trump, you are not a nice person. If you vote for Donald Trump, that means you support racism, sexism, homophobia, and xenophobia. Sure, you can claim "I support him because he's against globalism!" Fine. You can be anti-globalism. But that does not excuse the support of him. There are plenty of candidates that are anti-globalism that aren't racist, sexist, homophobic, or xenophobic. By voting for Donald Trump, whether or not you are one of those things I mentioned, means you support those views. It means you think that those views should be represented in the White House. It also means you are not a nice person by any stretch of the imagination.

Have you even read any of Trump's policies outside of "HE'S AGAINST GLOBALISM"? He has said on numerous occasions that he wants the VP to have more power and he can just be a figurehead. You do know what this means, right? Pence would basically be the President. We would have a bat**** crazy fundamentalist Christian zealot in charge.

You are right on one thing, Trump has started a reformation of the Republican Party, a reformation into the slow descent of "whatever makes ME, DONALD TRUMP, more money". The man clearly has no values other than making more money for himself.

On Milo Yiannopoulos. Milo is an idiotic, sexist, racist college drop-out who has idiotic notions regarding free speech, which in his mind means "I can say ****ty things but if someone says them about me, then they're being offensive!" He is a Professional Conservative Victim. He harassed people on Twitter then whined when Twitter, a private company with every right to do so, banned him. It does the conservative movement a massive disservice to prop him up as their Token Gay[sup]TM[/sup], and does them a massive disservice to themselves to prop him up as a spokesperson in any way shape or form.

Unfortunately for Trump, and unfortunately for you, the Supreme Court had, has, and will always have, the right to interpret the Constitution in regards to laws. The Supreme Court has to interpret laws and was forced to take this case due to numerous circuit courts having conflicting decisions on appeals court rulings. Trump is wrong. On issues such as gay marriage, what rights someone has for health care, what drugs someone can take, and numerous other social issues that would make this post obnoxiously long if I listed all of them, those are things I think need to be done on a federal level. We need consistency on what rights someone has for things that are not dependent on the culture of the state.

Kim Davis or anyone like her would have happened regardless of whether same-sex marriage was legalized nation-wide. Kim Davis is a **** who was trying to make herself a martyr. She had absolutely no right to do what she did. She is a state clerk and needed to ****ing do her job. I don't care if anyone thinks it should have been left to the states, she needed to do her ****ing job.

The wall is a hilarious meme that the idiotic Trump supporters seem to think is going to happen. Who is going to build the wall? The exact people that Trump wants to keep out. And what will happen when it's built? They will go around the ****ing wall.

James O'Keefe , the guy in charge of Project Veritas is a literal sack of human **** that has somehow gained consciousness. He records videos and doctors them in order to suit his agenda. Conservative media lost their **** about the ACORN undercover videos in 2009. And guess what happened? SEVERAL independent investigations have revealed that surprise, surprise, no criminal activity had taken place. He tried to illegal wiretap Senator Mary Landrieu, and doctored videos in an attack on NPR. James O'Keefe and Project Veritas are both terrible spokespeople for conservatism.

Anybody here that identifies as conservative, needs to understand one thing. If Donald Trump wins, then the alt-right wins. The party that right now most identifies with you will be run by loud-mouthed bigots. Identifying as conservative with Donald Trump and Mike Pence in charge is going to result in people thinking that you, yourself, are a bigot, just like them. If you vote for them, then that's what you're enabling.

By all means vote Republican down-ticket if that's what you want. But if you don't want the spokesperson for your party to be a loud-mouthed, trash-talking, bigot, then vote for Gary Johnson. Or don't cast a presidential vote. Whatever you do, don't support racism, sexism, homophobia, and xenophobia.

this is the most bigoted thing i have read all day. First off, Mr. Trump isn't out to have the Republican Party be his personal moneymaker. If he wanted that, then he would be in on the Clinton foundation. Second off, the left's token spokespeople are terrible, if not worse than milo. You have Lena Dunham, someone who admitted to sexually assaulting her younger sister(who was underage) in her autobiography. There is Amy Schumer, who joked about having sex with someone who was too drunk to consent. You have no room to talk, buddy. third point, where do you get your information from? Cause i have watched every rally, speech, and piece of media put out by the Trump campaign, and he has never brought up hald of the points you brought up. So imma need some sources.
As for the petty name calling, you know this doesnt win you debates right? If you had actually addressed my points without resorting to attacks on character, than i would take your argument seriously. But clearly you want to out shout me by screaming the buzzword insult of the week instead of backing up your argument. So please, elaborate your points, and i ask you treat me with the same respect i am treating you.

All of the votes on "Can you not"

I voted for that lmao.

Also, I 100% agree with oath2order. Though we may have had disagreements, I support them fully. Trump is terrible, he's a terrible man. I live in Canada and I'm laughing so hard watching you poor, poor fellows having to vote for trash or trashier trash. I believe that, as a female, just because you're famous, a "star", you cannot grapple woman. I don't want to be grappled without consent, whether I'll get famous for it, or not. Tbh, I don't want to be grappled at all...

I strongly believe that Trump is the worst of the two options, I'm thankful that I do not need to vote. Do you actually believe all people of Islamic belief are terrorists? There are five pillars of Islam by the way, not sure which one we're referencing, but I'm assuming all which is ridiculous beyond belief.

Do you believe woman should be touched and grappled by married men? Especially without the woman's consent?

He is for one, a sexual predator, for two, a racist *******, for three he's had so many failures (and four bankruptcies), four he has no valid arguments, and nor do you.

Yes, he's smart, if you look at it, but he uses his intelligence to play on people's fears. That's why you will vote for him, that's why anybody who will vote for him, is subconsciously fearful of his power. Power? Power because he has money, you may not know it, but through all my psychology courses, and with an IQ of 152, my research has shown subconscious fear. You can argue that you're not afraid, maybe you aren't consciously afraid but, then again, only 3% of your brain is ever active at any given time.

Thank you :)

Uggeee Gina.
(Huge China)

America you cant have a President who can barely pronounce things correctly, he's racist, he's a xenophobe, he treats women like objects, he's a talking orange and last but not least he's not LGBT+ friendly.

Gary doesn't have a chance.

Clinton is just....awful.

Go Clinton please, from every country that isn't Russia.

9ebdhdrf4tvx.jpg

third point, where do you get your information from? Cause i have watched every rally, speech, and piece of media put out by the Trump campaign, and he has never brought up hald of the points you brought up. So imma need some sources.

Here's the things that I said that Trump said:

You yourself have specifically stated that Trump is against globalism.

Banning Muslims and trying to deport an entire race of people is racist and xenophobic.. "Grab 'em by the p****" is sexist.

You yourself said that Trump wanted states to decide gay marriage. Soooooo yeah

Uggeee Gina.
(Huge China)

America you cant have a President who can barely pronounce things correctly, he's racist, he's a xenophobe, he treats women like objects, he's a talking orange and last but not least he's not LGBT+ friendly.

You forgot Stein!! :mad:

just kidding, she's insane so it's better that you didn't give her attention

You have no room to talk, buddy. third point, where do you get your information from? Cause i have watched every rally, speech, and piece of media put out by the Trump campaign (emphasis added), and he has never brought up hald of the points you brought up. So imma need some sources.

Maybe you need to find some better sources than just stuff Trump's campaign puts out. Of course he's not going to put all the crazy **** he says on his own website. Maybe a good place for you to start is the New York Times. They have an impressive list of all of the people Trump has degraded here: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html

Edit: Sorry, that's just a list of the stuff he tweets. It doesn't include all of the nasty stuff he says on camera, so maybe it's not the most reliable source for showing the type of person Trump is.

Last edited:
Green Party is decent.

Jill Stein and her magical homeopathy and "wifi sickness" is a little kooky.

I almost registered as a Green way back when but decided to go Democrat for primary purposes. I think my general life-philosophy aligns closest to the Greens but, like most fringe/third party options, I feel like the patients are running the asylum. It's a shame.

You forgot Stein!! :mad:

just kidding, she's insane so it's better that you didn't give her attention

There's literally no point in mentioning here, she's a loss cause. I personally think she's better than the other three though, but then again we don't have much on her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uggeee Gina.
(Huge China)

Just a follow up.

My favourite part is when he said China.

I forgot how to pronounce China after watching this video for about 5mins.
His stupidity is contagious.

Last edited:
Back