• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TBT PRESIDENTIAL POLLS

Who are you gonna vote for?

• Hilary Clinton

Votes: 38 33.6%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 26 23.0%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Can You Not

Votes: 41 36.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For a board that is mostly made up of 13-18 year olds, there are sure a lot of threads about politics lol

Woah, have there really been over 9,000 votes 7 hours?? I didn't know this site was so active :eek:

Already voted for Trump. Hillary's policies seem better, but she's a liar, and all these wikileaks and Project Veritas videos don't paint a pretty picture for the establishment, so I decided to vote to burn it down.

However, if doge was an option, I would've voted doge. Or heck give us a 2 year break so we can find some better candidates.

Already voted for Trump. Hillary's policies seem better, but she's a liar, and all these wikileaks and Project Veritas videos don't paint a pretty picture for the establishment, so I decided to vote to burn it down.

However, if doge was an option, I would've voted doge. Or heck give us a 2 year break so we can find some better candidates.

I'm glad you take your vote so seriously...

ofc it's over 9,000 lmfao

Not voting for various reasons. One of them being that the state I live in right now always votes democratic anyway, so Hillary is guaranteed to win no matter who I would vote for.

I would vote Hillary anyway. I don't like any of the choices, but I'd definitely rather have her than Trump. Independents are not going to win so would be a throwaway vote.

Not voting for various reasons. One of them being that the state I live in right now always votes democratic anyway, so Hillary is guaranteed to win no matter who I would vote for.

I would vote Hillary anyway. I don't like any of the choices, but I'd definitely rather have her than Trump. Independents are not going to win so would be a throwaway vote.

No no no no no. Vote for her anyway. Complacency breeds Trump!

Im voting trump. he is the shiniest of the 2 turds. Like, Hillary wants more Islamic refugees, which is ok cayse they need help. However, as shown by europe, they arent too tolerant towards LGBT people there, and thats something important to me.

Also, i would get a job building the wall

Oh ****, I didn't know that many people visited these forums especially this board.

Only a few days left and the world can finally move on... I cannot wait!

I voted "Can You Not" as that sentiment fits me best currently. Also, I'm an Australian so none of the other options fit, as the poll wording indicates I should click on who I'm actually voting for. I know that was clarified in the comments, but I'm a hopeless pedant and I can't answer a question dishonestly even if it's a literally irrelevant poll on TBT lol.

ur right
TVbVpU9.png

My statement was a hyperbole too

Also, i would get a job building the wall

There are many better jobs out there than spending all day out in extreme heat building a wall. You probably wouldn't even get paid since there won't be enough money for the wall because Mexico isn't paying for the wall, and Trump has a history of stiffing workers.

Back