• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Giveaway Raymond is moving :3 Dream villager raffle: WINNER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, right? People somehow manage to take a game as simple as animal crossing and make it a place for hostility. it’s a major bummer
Yeah. It's really not fair. Like think of the effect it has on people. You would be sad if someone scammed you! If you want bells, get them yourself!! Jeez

To the people getting scammed-- (though I HIGHLY doubt it) were they people on this site? My daughter's best friend gets scammed all the time but it's always because he's doing ACNH business outside TBT. Honestly, keep your dealings on here and you'll likely never get scammed.

To the people getting scammed-- (though I HIGHLY doubt it) were they people on this site? My daughter's best friend gets scammed all the time but it's always because he's doing ACNH business outside TBT. Honestly, keep your dealings on here and you'll likely never get scammed.

I got scammed by a person on the ACNH discord server. Bell Tree Forums usually has better standards for trade

I was doing this for my sister, but as I said earlier in this thread she got him so I don't need him anymore. I apologize if you were annoyed or disturbed
Post automatically merged:

JUST TO BE CLEAR I WITHDREW MY ENTRY PLS DON'T COUNT IT

Last edited by a moderator:
I was doing this for my sister, but as I said earlier in this thread she got him so I don't need him anymore. I apologize if you were annoyed or disturbed
Post automatically merged:

JUST TO BE CLEAR I WITHDREW MY ENTRY PLS DON'T COUNT IT

Don't worry I made sure to remove you from the list! Thank you very much for you honesty <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back