Super Mario Maker 2 Discussion

I do like the idea behind these Mario Maker games, but I prefer to watch other people playing
the game(s) rather than I play it for myself. So as for now, I'm gonna pass. Maybe I will change
my mind later when I find more interest to play it on my own.

I'm surprised people enjoy watching others playing the game. Whenever I see someone playing a game I want to start playing it myself... Interesting

i bought it on the flop u and uummm big regret babes! played it once and felt a wee bit sick, more interested in this one though with the coop might grab a wee pal n start oding on those FAT shrooms the gither xD

I'm surprised people enjoy watching others playing the game. Whenever I see someone playing a game I want to start playing it myself... Interesting

It's interesting for me because I like to "study" the way people playing certain games. Everyone has a
different way to playing a game and I find it entertaining to watch it. Sure, I also had a few times that
feeling that I want to play a certain game on my own when I watch someone playing said game, but
there are also times where I think 'Nah, not that kind of game I would enjoy playing myself'. It's just
one of my hobbies.

Appearently you can play online with strangers but not friends. Once again, great job with online Nintendo!

Last edited:
Appearently you can play online with strangers but not friends. Once again, great job with online Nintendo!

Yeah I heard about that. Tbh I kind of was half expecting them to do that based on what the menu looked like in the Direct but I was hopeful that they would do better this time. They've done stupid stuff like that before so yeah :/

Last edited:
Personally I?m going to pass on it. I love the Mario games, but I?m not that interested in playing fan made levels or creating my own. I?d much rather put that money into a game I see myself playing more than a few times.

They seriously need some people over at Nintendo who actually understand how to do online gaming, because jeez, they can never get it right can they?

They seriously need some people over at Nintendo who actually understand how to do online gaming, because jeez, they can never get it right can they?
D7qT_V-XYAA_dpj

So has there been any word on a timeframe for the update? Can't find anything on it

I'm not sure if I should ever give Mario Maker a chance. While it looks like lots of fun, I'm not that
creative when it comes to make my own levels. Besides, I know that I would rage quit multiple times
when I try out other people's levels (I mean, have you seen what kind of levels people are creating?
They are brutal af.). I know this one comes with a story mode and I could always do some practice,
but I don't know. I will think about it.

Everything is super good about this game except the online verses. Its such a great concept but even if one of the 4 players have a bad internet, it just ruins it with the awful lag. Nintendo with its typical online service, why am I not surprised?

Have any of you guys had it where you mentally implode with all of the tools and opportunities for editing. I'm still trying to finish my first stage without becoming distracted and keep adding to it :)

I completely forgot I preordered this game fml lol. How is it though? I know people have had a lot of trouble playing online because of the horrible lag. .-.

Have any of you guys had it where you mentally implode with all of the tools and opportunities for editing. I'm still trying to finish my first stage without becoming distracted and keep adding to it :)

No because if you set a theme for your course the challenge is to become creative with the limited objects you went for.

Your courses will also be more fun for people to play that way

I know people will disagree with me on this but imo, it's NEVER a good thing to clutter a course with either too many ideas or different objects. Try to make it natural

Last edited:
Back