• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mario Super Princess Peach Discussion

Mr_Keroppi

🐸Hoppy Little Frog🐸
Bells
Switch
2869-7771-1393
Green Bunny Balloon
Psychedelic Snow Bunny
Moon Bunny
Snow Bunny
Daisy Easter Egg
Toy Hammer
森
Dreamy Party Popper
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
1686842697880.png
Hello everyone! I don't really see this game being talked about or brought up very often. I have loved this game since I was little as it was soo creative! I truly believe that Super Princess Peach was better than quite a few of the Mario games. It is very different but is so much more depth and has cute graphics! I wanted to kind of talk about this game a bit so that is why I made this post! Im actually creating a review of the game that I might post online one day, what are your favorite parts of the game if you have played it? The emotions and upgrades really made the game last for me 🍑🌂✨🍄

I thought I was the only one with a strong connection to this game but I absolutely loved it. It had the same charm the SMB3 brought to the series in my opinion, and was way too easily written off by people for being a "girl's game"
Post automatically merged:

A boss that you fight in freefall? the creativity in this game is beyond

This is a game I've wanted to play since it was originally released but as of yet haven't managed to get my hands on.

I haven’t played this game, but I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about it. I love the Super Mario franchise and this seems like a fun spin on the original games. I wouldn’t be opposed to playing it if the opportunity presents itself, but I’m unsure it ever will. I don’t own a DS of any type, nor do I see this being released on any console in the future. I’ll just stick to the videos I’ve seen of this and leave it at that.

I haven't played it since I was young but I enjoyed it. I don't remember much tho and I don't think I ever beat it so I've got plans to to that eventually.

I've never played this game but I've always wanted to try it out! I remember looking at the gallery for this game as a kid (one of my obsessions was just looking at the art galleries for different games/characters in the Super Mario wiki haha) and I really liked that one art in particular where Mario is tied up by a hammer bro 😂

I don't really play original DS games that much, and tbh I don't even think I've ever seen a copy of this game in a store, but if I ever do come across one I may have to get it so I can finally play it!

I've never gotten to play this game but I always wanted to one day. Maybe one day I'll find it at a used game store. (I really hope it won't be overpriced by then because that'll change my mind.)

Wow! Hidden memory unlocked! When I was younger, I wanted this game, but got so distracted by other games that I forgot about it. As a longtime Mario fan, I think I’d enjoy it.

I actually found this game a few months ago fully complete on Facebook for a very good price! Sadly, like most older Nintendo games, it's gotten quite expensive these days ☹️

I'm grateful to have found it though, and I'm looking forward to playing through it for the first time! I remember this game back in the day and recall seeing it on shelves but just didn't have the urge to get it back then 😅

I really want to play the game but I’m weary of buying it as I don’t know if I will end up with a fake game and also the resell value of a lot of DS games is insane right now. Even terrible shovelware games’ values are high. Did you know that the average price for a loose copy of Elf Bowling for the DS with no box or manual is $50? I mean it isn’t that great of a game yet it sells for a lot of money.

I really want to play the game but I’m weary of buying it as I don’t know if I will end up with a fake game and also the resell value of a lot of DS games is insane right now. Even terrible shovelware games’ values are high. Did you know that the average price for a loose copy of Elf Bowling for the DS with no box or manual is $50? I mean it isn’t that great of a game yet it sells for a lot of money.
Super Peach was a game on the DS that, if I remember correctly, had a few fake copies in circulation 😞

When I was a kid my little brother played so much Mario, and I honestly found it really boring and mediocre - I would rather have been playing Wild World tbh. BUT one year my dad got me Super Princess Peach and suddenly I was a peach loyalist. I absolutely loved that in this game Peach was the hero, and she was strong and smart and also she was cute and slayed all the time. Honestly a living legend.
To this day I am a Peach lover and its literally just because of a silly DS game which my tiny brain viewed as 'mario but better because its pink'

When I was a kid my little brother played so much Mario, and I honestly found it really boring and mediocre - I would rather have been playing Wild World tbh. BUT one year my dad got me Super Princess Peach and suddenly I was a peach loyalist. I absolutely loved that in this game Peach was the hero, and she was strong and smart and also she was cute and slayed all the time. Honestly a living legend.
To this day I am a Peach lover and its literally just because of a silly DS game which my tiny brain viewed as 'mario but better because its pink'
I love Peach so much! The Mario princesses are always my favorite! Super Peach imo was so much more unique with all of its mechanics and stages compared to the Mario games! (YASSS SHE SLAAAYS)

I do like SMB 2 and Super Mario 3D World because Peach actually helps save the day. 3D World was a nice departure of Bowser actually holding someone else hostage for once and he just ignored Peach even though she was literally right in front of him and within his hand’s reach. I’ve always found her ability to float in the air both fun and very useful in the game

Besides the inflated prices, that’s the worst part about buying older games today, all the fakes and reproductions ☹️

Luckily there’s lots of videos and guides on how to spot fakes, so definitely cross reference first before buying anything!

THEY JUST ANNOUNCED A NEW PRINCESS PEACH GAME AT TODAY’S NINTENDO DIRECT!!! Its coming out next year! Also, Peach is back again in a Super Mario Bros. RPG remake! YAY IM SO HAPPY FOR MY GIRL!
IMG_1227.pngIMG_1226.pngClick to Zoom In! (First is SMRPG Second is new Peach game!

It really is Nintendo Switch's heydays. Cute, but uninteresting games to keep fans posted until the new console comes out hopefully next Spring.

THEY JUST ANNOUNCED A NEW PRINCESS PEACH GAME AT TODAY’S NINTENDO DIRECT!!! Its coming out next year! Also, Peach is back again in a Super Mario Bros. RPG remake! YAY IM SO HAPPY FOR MY GIRL!
View attachment 496986View attachment 496987Click to Zoom In! (First is SMRPG Second is new Peach game!
Is it going to become the year of Peach! She's also playable in Super Mario Wonder!

I wouldn't really call all the stuff they revealed in the direct as uninteresting. It was quite a solid direct and many have wanted another Princess Peach game ever since her game's debut from the DS era.

I've never actually played her game from the DS. I may try it one day before her newest game comes out. It looks interesting, but not a whole lot has been revealed yet. Either way it's great fans are getting a sequel and it does look good!

My hope: the new peach game is closer to SPP than yoshi's crafted world (which is what it looks the most like right now).

Back