• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mario Super Princess Peach Discussion

It's so nice that they're finally giving Peach another game. I loved SPP on DS and I really like the theme they're taking with the game so far. Peach's costume switch reminded me of a magical girl transformation which I absolutely love. While they haven't shown us much, I'm really looking forward to it.

I find the stage theming of the game very interesting and reminiscent to the theory that SMB 3 was just a theater production due to the way the curtain rose in the into and the stages sort of looked like sets.

Honestly glad peach is getting another game again she's actually surpringsly pretty epic as a playable character just paly super paper mario or the mario rpg on the snes to see what i mean.

Honestly glad peach is getting another game again she's actually surpringsly pretty epic as a playable character just paly super paper mario or the mario rpg on the snes to see what i mean.
I’ve always liked it when Peach is playable because it shows that she isn’t just a defenseless damsel in distress that just screams for help and nothing else when captured. It also gives us a good look at her true personality.

I’ve always liked it when Peach is playable because it shows that she isn’t just a defenseless damsel in distress that just screams for help and nothing else when captured. It also gives us a good look at her true personality.
Yah, princess peach deserves to have more games like that instead of just being kidnapped all the damn time.

Yah, princess peach deserves to have more games like that instead of just being kidnapped all the damn time.
I think that she secretly likes being kidnapped. I mean Bowser has seemed to have given Peach her own private room with plenty of amenities a few times.

I think that she secretly likes being kidnapped. I mean Bowser has seemed to have given Peach her own private room with plenty of amenities a few times.
I just spat my drink out as soon as i've read it and remembered that part too lmao!!!!!

She straight up almost like hori from horimiya in that sense lmao. (that series sucks tho because i really don't like the characters or comedy in it)

Back