• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

StreetPass Souvenirs [Milestone 100000 Reached!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how the sweet balloon’s design was converted from the Sweet Feather’s color scheme?

Do it again, but with the Glam Feather’s color scheme.
no please, I can't handle another balloon event where I fail to get one special balloon that is in a trilogy (I failed to get sweet heart this event, and I'll probably fail to get a Glam Balloon of some sort as well lol)

no please, I can't handle another balloon event where I fail to get one special balloon that is in a trilogy (I failed to get sweet heart this event, and I'll probably fail to get a Glam Balloon of some sort as well lol)
Since this was a community event with a community unlock goal, I would hope that the community balloon would be something anyone could work toward and acquire instead of something super exclusive or dictated by RNG.

Congrats everybody for reaching that goal, impressive!

Can't wait for my last balloon to reveal its colors, I wish for a sweet or a yellow one...

I’m so happy we reached 100k!! ngl i was scared we weren’t going to hit the goal lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back