Trading MEOW Coupons for Cyan Bunny Balloon, Banana | Date Trading Bunny Balloons

They’re 10 meow coupons for each fruit. You’re looking in order for lemon->banana->apple->then cherry. Which will mean you will have enough by the time you get to cherry.

Would be willing to trade your orange now (and I can hold 10 meow coupons for you until you’re ready) or would you prefer to wait until you’re at the cherry in the lineup? If you want to wait, I’ll understand but will try to continue looking elsewhere for the perfect orange.

I’m okay with sending the orange now. I’ll let you know when I’m ready for the cherry!
Post automatically merged:

Oh, any message on the orange?

I’m okay with sending the orange now. I’ll let you know when I’m ready for the cherry!
Post automatically merged:

Oh, any message on the orange?
Awesome! I’ll keep 10 meow coupons for you, just let me know when you’re ready for it :3

Could you write:
Orange you glad I didn’t say “Knock, Knock”? 🍊

Hiya, do you happen to need a perfect peach by chance?

Eventually! I need to get pretty far through my lineup first, but I’d be happy to set aside a trade for you.
That's perfect~ When you do, let me know and I'll get you one~ have a nice day!

Ah okay thank you I was a bit confused XD hope it goes well~ And no worries. Have a lovely day/night

I’ve worked out a trade for a lemon with Lavamaize—could you send the cherry to them instead?
I have sent Lavamaize a message to ask when they want and if they want a message. Currently awaiting a response, but I confirm that I will be sending them the perfect cherry instead of you :3

I have sent Lavamaize a message to ask when they want and if they want a message. Currently awaiting a response, but I confirm that I will be sending them the perfect cherry instead of you :3
They said no message is necessary!

I have a perfect apple from march 12th if you're interested

Ah okay thank you I was a bit confused XD hope it goes well~ And no worries. Have a lovely day/night

I’m ready for the perfect peach now! Whenever you’re available. I’d like the message to say:

For Vesta

Thanks so much!

hi! i have a purple bunny balloon that i could trade for the sweet balloon if that works!

Back