Pink Bunny Balloon
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Blue Bunny Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon
Feedback
100% (4) +
yeah
i'm looking for a blue bunny balloon since i already have one and i got anyother pink balloon syo why nyot have two of each for my lineup?
miniwaku.png

(idk what they'd go for, i'm assuming nyot super much rn since they're in the shop for meow coupons)

I have a blue bunny balloon I can sell you! How much were you thinking?
...Depends honestly, what do they usually go for?
Would 250 bells be fair? (Since it's going for 25 Meow Coupons.)
(and btw, what's the date on it? I want it to be either between the more recent pink and sweet balloons or the most recent one of the bunch because if it isn't it'll look kinda weird on my lineup. srry.)

...Depends honestly, what do they usually go for?
Would 250 bells be fair? (Since it's going for 25 Meow Coupons.)
(and btw, what's the date on it? I want it to be either between the more recent pink and sweet balloons or the most recent one of the bunch because if it isn't it'll look kinda weird on my lineup. srry.)
It’s from this past Monday at 12:11am. Yeah, I’d say that’s fair, I was thinking 250-300. Let me know if that time works for you!

It’s from this past Monday at 12:11am. Yeah, I’d say that’s fair, I was thinking 250-300. Let me know if that time works for you!
That'd put it between the pink and sweet ones, syo sure!
And maybe this is a bit of a too-specific price, but 260 bells?

Haha sure that works! Did you want a message?
sure! make it say "Lumina Crash (Japanese: ルミナコリジョン Lumina Collision) is a damage-dealing Psychic-type move introduced in Generation IX. It is the signature move of Espathra." please (idk why i just want it to be lumina crash bulbapedia page)

Back