Trading MEOW Coupons for Cyan Bunny Balloon, Banana | Date Trading Bunny Balloons

Sheando

give me the pointy animals
Bells
Purple Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Blue Bunny Balloon
Yellow Pansy
Shooting Star
Red Lily
Red Lily
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Red Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (63) +
Interested in trading some of my leftover MEOW Coupons or a lychee/perfect orange for a Cyan bunny balloon or a banana collectible!

Date trading:

A green bunny balloon from March 10 at 4:30 a.m. for one dated AFTER March 13 at 2:42 p.m.

OR

An orange bunny balloon from March 13 at 2:42 p.m. for one dated BEFORE March 10 at 4:30 a.m.

A blue bunny balloon from March 12 at 1:27 p.m. or March 14 at 10:24 a.m. for one dated on March 15 BETWEEN 5:36 and 9:00 p.m. (I know)

OR a purple bunny balloon dated BEFORE March 14 at 10:24 a.m. for either of my purples.

This might take some finagling, so I'll have to review trades to make sure they make sense. Will update as time goes on.

Thank you all for reading!

Last edited:
Hello, wondering if you were interested to trade a lychee for a persimmon of mine? Please just let me know. 🙂

I know you can purchase oranges yourself, but can you trade me lychee for orange just to help me out? I need my fruit in a specific order too so we can plan to trade later.

I know you can purchase oranges yourself, but can you trade me lychee for orange just to help me out? I need my fruit in a specific order too so we can plan to trade later.

Sure, I don't mind doing that. We can reconnect when we're both ready for the swap.

Yes please! Any message on the lychee? I don't need a message on the persimmon and I'm ready to have it sent.

Great! I just want to make sure that the lychee is unpurchased, because I have a certain line up in mind. And if so, I just have 1 trade in the works right now to do before ours so I can have my line up set. Once I secure everything, I can send your persimmon over. 🙂

Great! I just want to make sure that the lychee is unpurchased, because I have a certain line up in mind. And if so, I just have 1 trade in the works right now to do before ours so I can have my line up set. Once I secure everything, I can send your persimmon over. 🙂
Yep, I can purchase you a fresh lychee, direct from the . . . vine? Tree? And is your persimmon also unpurchased? I need an unpurchased one for the same reason.

If so, let me know when you're ready and I'll go ahead and send.

Yep, I can purchase you a fresh lychee, direct from the . . . vine? Tree? And is your persimmon also unpurchased? I need an unpurchased one for the same reason.

Yep, mine is certified fresh & unpurchased as well. 🙂 I just need to wait on this other trade before you send mine please. I can send you your persimmon right now if you'd like, if you can just wait to send mine. Thanks for your patience.
Post automatically merged:

I'm ready to trade now whenever you are!!! 😄 Please just let me know when.

Last edited:
Yep, mine is certified fresh & unpurchased as well. 🙂 I just need to wait on this other trade before you send mine please. I can send you your persimmon right now if you'd like, if you can just wait to send mine. Thanks for your patience.
Post automatically merged:

I'm ready to trade now whenever you are!!! 😄 Please just let me know when.
I’m ready! I’ll send the lychee now.

Sure, I don't mind doing that. We can reconnect when we're both ready for the swap.

Actually.. I changed my mind about the order, so I'll take the lychee now if that's okay? Any message is fine.
Shoot me a message when you're ready for the orange - I'm pretty active this event so I'll check in often.

Sorry, nevermind above if you haven't sent it yet. I hope you don't mind, I found someone who needed to trade lychee for orange. I figured I could help them out and it would be easier for you to just purchase orange for yourself exactly when you need it.

Last edited:
Actually.. I changed my mind about the order, so I'll take the lychee now if that's okay? Any message is fine.
Shoot me a message when you're ready for the orange - I'm pretty active this event so I'll check in often.

Sorry, nevermind above if you haven't sent it yet. I hope you don't mind, I found someone who needed to trade lychee for orange. I figured I could help them out and it would be easier for you to just purchase orange for yourself exactly when you need it.
No worries! Sorry I missed your message.

Bump!

Not a lemon unfortunately, but would you like to eventually trade your orange for my cherry? I’m currently looking for am oranger owner right now.

Not a lemon unfortunately, but would you like to eventually trade your orange for my cherry? I’m currently looking for am oranger owner right now.

I’d be happy to do that if I can somehow progress in my lineup! I want to make sure I have enough MEOW Coupons to do everything in the right order. I still need a few other fruits first, but hopefully lemon is a larger hurdle than the others, as I’ve kind of stalled out here.

I’d be happy to do that if I can somehow progress in my lineup! I want to make sure I have enough MEOW Coupons to do everything in the right order. I still need a few other fruits first, but hopefully lemon is a larger hurdle than the others, as I’ve kind of stalled out here.
They’re 10 meow coupons for each fruit. You’re looking in order for lemon->banana->apple->then cherry. Which will mean you will have enough by the time you get to cherry.

Would be willing to trade your orange now (and I can hold 10 meow coupons for you until you’re ready) or would you prefer to wait until you’re at the cherry in the lineup? If you want to wait, I’ll understand but will try to continue looking elsewhere for the perfect orange.

Back