Trading MEOW Coupons for Cyan Bunny Balloon, Banana | Date Trading Bunny Balloons

Hi, I can offer a perfect pear for a perfect orange! c: I have a few I already bought if the date works (Mar 17, 2024 at 11:21 PM EDT), but if not I have plenty of leftover coupons, so I can buy a new one whenever!

Hi, I can offer a perfect pear for a perfect orange! c: I have a few I already bought if the date works (Mar 17, 2024 at 11:21 PM EDT), but if not I have plenty of leftover coupons, so I can buy a new one whenever!
I'm still waiting on a perfect peach, so unfortunately I will need an unbought pear. I would be happy to trade once I'm ready for the pear though! I can send the orange whenever I get any of my event submissions accepted.

I'm still waiting on a perfect peach, so unfortunately I will need an unbought pear. I would be happy to trade once I'm ready for the pear though! I can send the orange whenever I get any of my event submissions accepted.
Sounds great! ^^ Let me know when you need me to buy the pear!

i have a yellow bunny balloon (monday 3/11 at 10:01 pm pst) i can trade! would you be willing to trade for a sweet bunny from the shop?

i have a yellow bunny balloon (monday 3/11 at 10:01 pm pst) i can trade! would you be willing to trade for a sweet bunny from the shop?

I'm willing to do that after my event submissions get approved--I need my current tickets to finish fruit exchanges. I'm going to go ahead and keep the thread as-is in case someone would like to trade yellow for a duplicate I already have, which would be my preference--but if not I will happily exchange with you! Thanks!

Sounds great! ^^ Let me know when you need me to buy the pear!
Well, right as I posted this, the other user came online and sent the peach. So I'm ready for the pear whenever! I would like the message:

For Deli

Would you like a message on the orange, and do you want it sent now?

Well, right as I posted this, the other user came online and sent the peach. So I'm ready for the pear whenever! I would like the message:

For Deli

Would you like a message on the orange, and do you want it sent now?
No message is fine on the orange, you can send it anytime! c: I'll send your new pear right over!

I can sell you a yellow bunny for 150 tbt? No tips needed :)

Hi, do you still need help doing the messages on your fruit? I can do that!

Hi, do you still need help doing the messages on your fruit? I can do that!
That would be great, thanks! I would like the lychee to say:

For Walt

And the orange should say:

For Antonio

I have a few yellow bunny balloons, would you be willing to trade a purple bunny for one? 😊

I have a few yellow bunny balloons, would you be willing to trade a purple bunny for one? 😊
I did acquire a yellow balloon, but I was actually just looking at YOUR trade thread again. I’m still interested in the Yule log! Is there any combo of balloons you’d be interested in? I have doubles of blue, purple, and red, or any balloon available in the shop (once event submissions are approved).

I did acquire a yellow balloon, but I was actually just looking at YOUR trade thread again. I’m still interested in the Yule log! Is there any combo of balloons you’d be interested in? I have doubles of blue, purple, and red, or any balloon available in the shop (once event submissions are approved).
I'm ofc interested in purple, as well as the ones in the shop that I don't have yet (pink heart, cyan heart), and perhaps an extra sweet bunny. besides those I'm still looking for red/yellow/blue/purple/sweet hearts and extra pink bunny balloons! 😊

def let me know what offer you can come up with, just keeping the individual values in mind. 💗

I'm ofc interested in purple, as well as the ones in the shop that I don't have yet (pink heart, cyan heart), and perhaps an extra sweet bunny. besides those I'm still looking for red/yellow/blue/purple/sweet hearts and extra pink bunny balloons! 😊

def let me know what offer you can come up with, just keeping the individual values in mind. 💗
Would you do purple bunny balloon + any two balloons from the shop? I confess I’m not entirely sure how the value of these balloons will rise or fall after this event.

Alternatively, three balloons from the shop?

Would you do purple bunny balloon + any two balloons from the shop? I confess I’m not entirely sure how the value of these balloons will rise or fall after this event.

Alternatively, three balloons from the shop?
yeah it's hard to tell honestly, I do feel like they could appreciate in value but I couldn't say how much. and it's even difficult for me to make a call for a fair trade because I'm feeling under the weather this morning and I'm struggling to keep track of all this stuff. maybe, for now, I can put it on hold for you?

yeah it's hard to tell honestly, I do feel like they could appreciate in value but I couldn't say how much. and it's even difficult for me to make a call for a fair trade because I'm feeling under the weather this morning and I'm struggling to keep track of all this stuff. maybe, for now, I can put it on hold for you?
Totally fair, no worries! Let me know what you decide.

Back